Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 07:32 PM

Muslims

Not everyone is a terrorist. Not long back from a taxi ride to buy some wine(posts may get silly from here). On the way to Tesco we talked about food,on the way back it was cricket-India v Pakistan
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 07:36 PM

Re: Muslims

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Not everyone is a terrorist. Not long back from a taxi ride to buy some wine (posts may get silly from here). On the way to Tesco we talked about food,on the way back it was cricket-India v Pakistan
That's good
Lots of people are 'normal'

Looking forward to more silly posts this evening ... too hot to do anything sensible
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 07:39 PM

Not everyone is a terrorist. Not long back from a taxi ride to buy some wine(posts may get silly from here). On the way to Tesco we talked about food,on the way back it was cricket-India v Pakistan
Was he Pakistani or Indian....was he in fact a Muslim?

How do you know he wasn't/isn't a terrorist....I've been in an Indian cab and the driving terrorised me.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Was he Pakistani or Indian....was he in fact a Muslim?

How do you know he wasn't/isn't a terrorist....I've been in an Indian cab and the driving terrorised me.
Ah go-on go-on go-on

was it a gun in his pocket, or was he pleased to see you?

apologies ... it's the heat ...
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 08:21 PM

He was a muslim,from Pakistan. I may not agree with halal but one has to buy spices and bitter gourd somewhere.And fresh tumeric.

Food and cricket break down all the barriers.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 08:31 PM

Batting on a sticky wicket comes to mind
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 08:34 PM

Yeah this is a silly one. He could indeed be a terrorist. They don't all spend their lives walking around with T Shirts emblazoned with TERRORIST on them, shouting ALLAHU AKBAR!!! And DEATH TO THE WEST.

Best to stop posting now and get to bed.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top