Join for free
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:32 AM

Favourite Snaps

I've started this thread because my photos are not up to standard for the comps. I don't have enough of any one particular subject to do individual threads and I'd love to see other peoples "snaps"

I only have a point and shoot Sony Cybershot and am not really bothered by the technical side of photography, as I don't take it seriously enough.

Please feel free to post any pics you've taken, any quality!

These are a couple took in February last year, strangely enough exactly a year ago today!

Sunsets

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:40 AM

Re: Favourite Snaps

Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:42 AM

Nice cat Longdogs! And typically where it shouldn't be
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 03:57 PM

One of my favourite flowers the Sturt's Desert Pea or as I don't call it Swainsona formosa. This one was in Western Australia

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 04:01 PM

Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I've started this thread because my photos are not up to standard for the comps. I don't have enough of any one particular subject to do individual threads and I'd love to see other peoples "snaps"

I only have a point and shoot Sony Cybershot and am not really bothered by the technical side of photography, as I don't take it seriously enough.

Please feel free to post any pics you've taken, any quality!

These are a couple took in February last year, strangely enough exactly a year ago today!
They're lovely photos Nicol. I have the same camera as you do, a Sony Cybershot point and shoot. I put two photos in the competition this month. Do enter your photos, it's just a bit of fun. Thanks for starting this thread
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
They're lovely photos Nicol. I have the same camera as you do, a Sony Cybershot point and shoot. I put two photos in the competition this month. Do enter your photos, it's just a bit of fun. Thanks for starting this thread
I so agree!
Nicol those photos are perfectly up to the general standard of the competition, dont be so hard on yourself!
Dig out one of tree(s) !
tootsweet
Chatterbox
Sydney, Australia
tootsweet is female  tootsweet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 12:56 AM

Bryce National Park, taken with a point and shoot camera.

[IMG]Bryce National Park, USA https://i.imgur.com/641c5Wg.jpg[/IMG]

Wouldn't accept
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by tootsweet ->
Bryce National Park, taken with a point and shoot camera.

[IMG]Bryce National Park, USA https://i.imgur.com/641c5Wg.jpg[/IMG]

Wouldn't accept
Take out Bryce National Park, USA
Then you should be good to go!
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2018, 01:24 AM

Great thread Nicol.
And I agree that you should enter your pics in the contest!

This picture's always made me smile.
It's my old boy Dinty when he was a youngster.
He was told off for barking, so he went into hiding.
I was about 20 ft away from him, but he thought he was invisible!
He still does it to this day, though not as often.

And a bit closer. He's looking right at me!

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top