Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 11:48 AM

Re: Good Tech does not always have to be expensive

I've got Amazon music app on my phone I can't imagine needing any more music than that offers me, millions and millions of songs in every genre.
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I've got a similar MP3 to Colin. It does exactly what I want it to.

I don't have, want or need a smart phone as they do not meet my requirements and I certainly wouldn't use one for music anyway. Phones are for phone calls and texts, unless you want one the size of a small country
My iPhone is nowhere near the size of a small country. Despite being packed with 100’s of podcasts, 1000+music tracks, photos too many to count.........plus all the other useful things it does. Really can’t see the point in having a pocket full of phone, MP3 player, camera, diary, photo album, kindle, map etc etc 😃
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 01:25 PM

I’m also a phone person.

My phone does everything I need so the MP3 player bought many years ago before the advent of smart phones is stuck in a drawer somewhere
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by SallyS ->
My iPhone is nowhere near the size of a small country. Despite being packed with 100’s of podcasts, 1000+music tracks, photos too many to count.........plus all the other useful things it does. Really can’t see the point in having a pocket full of phone, MP3 player, camera, diary, photo album, kindle, map etc etc 😃
I agree mine isn't an iPhone I refuse to pay that much for a phone, I keep it to less than £100 a lot less usually. But it is so small compared to what I'd need to carry to do all it does in that one device.

Oddly my handbag is still size of a small elephant and packed to the brim
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I've got Amazon music app on my phone I can't imagine needing any more music than that offers me, millions and millions of songs in every genre.
I'm the same with Google Play Music - have around 30,000 songs uploaded plus all of Google's millions, too.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 02:29 PM

Yes but if the phone doesn't fit in the front pocket of my jeans it's completely useless to me. The MP3 is smaller than a matchbox and isn't in my pocket anyway, it'd be clipped on somewhere convenient. The cameras no bigger than a credit card and also fits in me jeans pocket.

As for the other stuff....I wouldn't be carrying any of that unless I was moving house.
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 03:58 PM

Yes but if the phone doesn't fit in the front pocket of my jeans it's completely useless to me. The MP3 is smaller than a matchbox and isn't in my pocket anyway, it'd be clipped on somewhere convenient. The cameras no bigger than a credit card and also fits in me jeans pocket.

As for the other stuff....I wouldn't be carrying any of that unless I was moving house.
Phone easily fits front jeans pocket.

But you can lead a horse to water etc etc 🤪
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 05:46 PM

Phone easily fits front jeans pocket.

But you can lead a horse to water etc etc 🤪
I'm not an 'orse, I'm a donkey
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 08:25 PM

I'm not an 'orse, I'm a donkey
What is it with donkeys on this forum?
Nicol
South east of England

20-02-2018, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
What is it with donkeys on this forum?
It's a long story!

But my avi is a donkey! So I'm a donkey.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top