Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 04:40 PM

Harley Rider.

I was riding a friend of mine's Harley in the country and had to swerve to miss a Deer, and the Harley landed up in a ditch.
Then to my surprise this red hot looking brunette, showing a lot of cleavage, in a Vette pulls up and ask me if I'm alright? I told her "Thank you, only a scrape on my forehead".
She says get in and I'll take you to my house a few miles away and clean and bandage your wound. I told her I was married and my wife may not like me going with her. She assured me that she was a nurse and will help me feel better.
So, I got in and went to her house and she took care of my forehead and then said to take off my torn shirt and she would see if I had any other cuts that needed attended to. I told her my wife will be pissed off, but alright.
So, she asked me if I wanted a Beer or Wine and relax, as she started to unbutton her blouse. I told her again, my wife will be really-really pissed off. She said, "your wife will not even know. In fact how far away and and where is she right now?" I said, "I guess still in the ditch with the Harley!!!!"

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top