Join for free
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2018, 11:05 AM

munroe bergdorf

I came across this Man/Women a few months ago(Clip below)

Corbyn appointed her as an adviser as an LGBT to a shadow minster a week ago then the shit hit the fan and he's denying it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAvFAm1eJEQ
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2018, 11:42 AM

Re: munroe bergdorf

These are the type of people that cause disruption. She/he seems to have been standing on many high profile platforms, shouting the same accusations.

Corbyn ? He's just a hear all, see all, please all, on behalf of his own success .

Owen Jones backed her too. Wondering if he has changed his mind , as one of the party faithful.. (little shit he is)
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2018, 04:06 PM

Interesting the 25 replies given on this newspaper article.

Don't think Corbyn is at fault over this BUT should make better judgements in future.

Don't think she should be sacked but then I did not think Toby Young should been sacked over the stupid statements he made years ago.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8230891.html
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 09:44 PM

In a typical example of one of those who can dish it out but can't take it, Munroe Bergdorf has quit his/her/whatever role as LGBT adviser to a Labour MP a scant one week after taking the post after citing racist and sexist remarks directed against him/her/whatever.

She is of the Diane Abbott school - she called all white men, racist, sexist and homophobic and even slagged off the gay community for not recognising transgenders.

Bloody good riddance, one snowflake less.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 08:46 AM

Am I the only one who's tired of hearing about all this LBGTWTF - ness?

There is a discussion of him/her/it on www.order-order.com done in their usual not very polite manner

'Munroe Quits.......' March 6th 2018
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 10:52 AM

I thought it was ironic that there she sat telling us all about the injustice and racism in our society yet she was a man who is now accepted as a woman and she had been appointed as an advisor to the leader of the Labour Party how much more inclusion does she expect.?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

07-03-2018, 05:53 PM

With His/her announcement that she resigned(Was he/her pushed)

Because the right wing newspapers had it in for her/him.

It's a minor story but shows again the stupidity of the Labour Party asking a moron like this as an adviser...
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
Am I the only one who's tired of hearing about all this LBGTWTF - ness?

There is a discussion of him/her/it on www.order-order.com done in their usual not very polite manner

'Munroe Quits.......' March 6th 2018
No you aren't . I.m sick of hearing about it all too.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I thought it was ironic that there she sat telling us all about the injustice and racism in our society yet she was a man who is now accepted as a woman and she had been appointed as an advisor to the leader of the Labour Party how much more inclusion does she expect.?
Exactly

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top