Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 10:47 AM

A phantasist and delusional

Thereasa May has admitted that the majority of the population don't trust the scumbag 'nasty party' over their record on public services, but if she believes this can be resolved in a matter of weeks, she has to be delusional, - no-one in their right mind would ever trust the scumbag 'nasty party' over their record on public services or indeed anything else.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8260126.html
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 11:20 AM

Re: A phantasist and delusional

Do you think that they would trust a man who fails to support his country against a foreign powers aggressive acts and who constantly obfuscates when asked to? A man who consorts with and makes excuses for terrorist organisations. Trying to assess Corbyn's principles is like trying to grasp mercury.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 12:32 PM

No party has ever sorted it out in my fifty odd years so I can't see she will be any different.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Do you think that they would trust a man who fails to support his country against a foreign powers aggressive acts and who constantly obfuscates when asked to? A man who consorts with and makes excuses for terrorist organisations. Trying to assess Corbyn's principles is like trying to grasp mercury.
You mean failed to support the assertions of the habitually lying Tory party who are doing their damnedest to turn the poisoning in Salisbury to the benefit of their party, to turn the weak, vacillating May into some tinpot Britannia while they smear Corbyn in every way they can think of to make sure he has no chance of becoming PM. It is all so transparent and obvious one cannot do anything but think the Russians may be innocent of any crime.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 02:01 PM

The Torys are systematically destroying the welfare service and our public services under the guise of Austerity and Brexit. Meanwhile vilifying Corbyn on somethings they say he will do if in power.

Damage is being done now by a women who has failed already many times politically.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 02:36 PM

Hi

There is no way I will be voting Tory at the next Elections.

I have an eye issue which requires urgent attention.

The next appointment time has been put back until the 20th April.

I have an ear issue, it stops me sleeping, it is very, very painful and discharges pus.

Two weeks ago my GP put me on an urgent Referral, 7 days.

Yesterday I got a letter from the NHS saying my case was under review, it would take at least 14 working days before a decision was made.

I find this totally wrong.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Thereasa May has admitted that the majority of the population don't trust the scumbag 'nasty party' over their record on public services, but if she believes this can be resolved in a matter of weeks, she has to be delusional, - no-one in their right mind would ever trust the scumbag 'nasty party' over their record on public services or indeed anything else.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8260126.html
I reckon you fancy her really, that is why thoughts of TM and the Tory party seem to occupy most of your time.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
You mean failed to support the assertions of the habitually lying Tory party who are doing their damnedest to turn the poisoning in Salisbury to the benefit of their party, to turn the weak, vacillating May into some tinpot Britannia while they smear Corbyn in every way they can think of to make sure he has no chance of becoming PM. It is all so transparent and obvious one cannot do anything but think the Russians may be innocent of any crime.
Until you look at the Russian track record.

As for Corbyn He doesn't need anyone to smear him he does it himself. if the Left didn't just hear what they want to hear and actually listened to what he says they might see that.
The sad thing is many Labour politicians do listen and disagree but are to afraid of deselection that they will never act
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

18-03-2018, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

There is no way I will be voting Tory at the next Elections.

I have an eye issue which requires urgent attention.

The next appointment time has been put back until the 20th April.

I have an ear issue, it stops me sleeping, it is very, very painful and discharges pus.

Two weeks ago my GP put me on an urgent Referral, 7 days.

Yesterday I got a letter from the NHS saying my case was under review, it would take at least 14 working days before a decision was made.

I find this totally wrong.
I see somebody let Mr Grumpy out again.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

18-03-2018, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
The Torys are systematically destroying the welfare service and our public services under the guise of Austerity and Brexit. Meanwhile vilifying Corbyn on somethings they say he will do if in power.

Damage is being done now by a women who has failed already many times politically.
That's what labour would like everyone to believe, it just not true. If it were so they'd have done it years ago. This old chestnut goes around and around.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top