Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 03:42 PM

Bedtime routine

Do you have one you have to stick to?
I haven't really got one apart from brushing teeth, removing makeup, moisturizing, undressing, then crashing

I don't have trouble sleeping but if I did, would you recommend doing certain things before going to bed?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 03:47 PM

Re: Bedtime routine

I clean my teeth after my evening meal, I don't eat or drink anything but water after that. When I go to bed before 9pm, I undress, get into bed and read my Kindle for a little while before turning off the light. These days I am very lucky if I get 4/5 hrs sleep, usually much less. I am always up by 6.30am.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 03:54 PM

About the same as you Rhian, but we do have the window open a little bit if its not too cold or noisy with the wind.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Newcomer ->
About the same as you Rhian, but we do have the window open a little bit if its not too cold or noisy with the wind.
Yes I have to have a window open... too stuffy otherwise!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 04:19 PM

I don't really have a routine, I always take Chloe for a late walk through the village. If I get wet I will have a shower and get ready for bed then come back downstairs. Sometimes I get ready for bed and come back down anyway.

Occasionally I will start a batch of bread for morning or prepare my porridge last thing at night, I like to vary things a little and live dangerously
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 04:22 PM

ave a wee,brush teeth,undress,read kindle,and hope for some sleep
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

24-03-2018, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by doctor ->
ave a wee,brush teeth,undress,read kindle,and hope for some sleep
No make up wipes for you then Doc?!!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

24-03-2018, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't really have a routine, I always take Chloe for a late walk through the village. If I get wet I will have a shower and get ready for bed then come back downstairs. Sometimes I get ready for bed and come back down anyway.

Occasionally I will start a batch of bread for morning or prepare my porridge last thing at night, I like to vary things a little and live dangerously
Life in the fast lane eh Meg?
That's me too
Sometimes I have a banana instead of my usual yogurt in the morning
How risky is that?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 05:03 PM

Do diabetic blood test, write down the result, take appropriate tablets, complete ablutions, undress, roll into bed. I tend to be asleep within minutes, but unfortunstely have great difficulty staying asleep and wake up in the early hours of the morning.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 05:18 PM

Brush teeth and wash, change into pjs or nightie.

Check grace is asleep if not, quick story and lights out.

Check my husband needs anything, Nathan will help with that as he's a bit heavy for me to lift into a sleeping position alone.

Make sure Nathan has what he needs for the morning.

Give Elsie her bedtime biscuit and Betty her cat biscuit.

Set alarm, and collapse with my kindle to try and get to sleep before alarm goes off in the morning. Getting about two hours at the moment.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top