Join for free
Page 795 of 1676 « First < 295 695 745 785 793 794 795 796 797 805 845 895 1295 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 09:46 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Good Morning everyone
It is dull and spitting with rain.
I'm sat on my balcony thinking.
Not saying what.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 10:56 AM

I lost my signal!
Anyway I like the jokes.
We saw an Elvis impersonator last night.
There was only one table left at the venue.
I politely asked the one guy sat there if we could join him. Well he was German and an Elvis impersonator in his country. He kept signing to me - badly!
My boy's got the giggles, hubby just glared and drank his beer. I spotted another table and moved before he asked me to dance.
It does make me laugh when other nationalities get the words wrong.
The following act was singing YMCA and I had to cover my laughter when he sang you can get a good feel instead of meal.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 11:55 AM

you sure know how to pull 'em SP - must be your 36B cup??
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 12:14 PM

Hotel Hurzbruch…...huh huh, danke veilmals.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

30-06-2018, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
you sure know how to pull 'em SP - must be your 36B cup??
To be or not to B. That is the question.
Not big enough for you.

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Hotel Hurzbruch…...huh huh, danke veilmals.
Errrrr what?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I lost my signal!
Anyway I like the jokes.
We saw an Elvis impersonator last night.
There was only one table left at the venue.
I politely asked the one guy sat there if we could join him. Well he was German and an Elvis impersonator in his country. He kept signing to me - badly!
My boy's got the giggles, hubby just glared and drank his beer. I spotted another table and moved before he asked me to dance.
It does make me laugh when other nationalities get the words wrong.
The following act was singing YMCA and I had to cover my laughter when he sang you can get a good feel instead of meal.
As I’ve often said Phyllis has seven sisters and in my youth I “fixed up” two of my mates with two of them, one couple went on to get married and the other couple were just three weeks together when she called it all off, it seems that he was a lover of the Elvis musicals and everytime he left her home to her gate he would start SINGING to her!
He had a terrible voice but she hadn’t the heart to tell him so, she just put up the embarrassment as the odd neighbour would pass by tittering. Finally she could take it no more.
i may have posted something before about fellas that sing to their girlfriends, to my mind it’s the weirdest thing, anytime I left a girl home singing was the last thing on my mind, I mean that’s strictly for the likes of Howard Keel, Cliff Richard, and wannabe Elvis’s.
We used to have thousands of Elvis impersonators over here but I don’t see any doing the rounds now, maybe they all buggered off to Bulgaria.
I was talking to a Bulgarian only last week, he was telling me he had to leave Sofia in a hurry, “Why?” I asked “Was she pregnant?”
Gummy did you ever sing to the girl at the hardware store?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 02:36 PM

what a very personal questions you do ask I beg your pardon Jemmy lad - but I will forgive you on this occasion and not report you for your regular beating from Phyllis!!

Now what was the bloody question oh yes singing to miss Bottom heh - well I have got a sort of singsong voice they say - and she did bring out the best in me that's for sure - so perhaps I did sing - sing for my supper perhaps??

I have not seen Mizz Bottom for some time as there is now a new manager FEMALE - who does not approve of me sitting taking coffee with the staff! - how banal!! - all my services were always free!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

30-06-2018, 11:24 PM

I so love to see the Brits at play.
A three course meal for less than £6 !
This little one eyed cat got the chicken leftover. I'm such a sucker for these ferral cats.
Then the karaoke I could imagine Gummy singing I want sex on the beach, wearing his camouflage skirt, Jem tapping on the table, myself doing a bad pole dance, while Spitty watches the moon.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

01-07-2018, 08:05 AM

oh how lovely but I'll tell ya for nought already SP - sex on a sandy beach is not the best option at all - think of the abrasion marks - I don't mind pushing sand up hill but someone has got to eventually unload it?

but I do love your depiction of the lads at play - charming - bad pole dance - never - we'd all grease it for ya first wouldn't we lads?? - form a queue ; form a queue - no shoving spittie!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

01-07-2018, 10:23 AM

Gummy Bear it is a song!!!
I'm going to behave today.
It is boiling hot and I have a hangover.

Page 795 of 1676 « First < 295 695 745 785 793 794 795 796 797 805 845 895 1295 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top