Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 06:04 PM

Re: Placentophagy

Realist, regretfully that link does not work (at least not on my computer).

However, I Googled the key words
"alchemy Book of Aquarius "
and found a pile of stuff, some of which may be relevant to the concepts you espouse.
http://www.alchemy.ws/
https://www.createspace.com/3738290
https://archive.org/stream/TheBookof...arius_djvu.txt
http://www.resistance2010.com/profil...of-aquarius-by
plus many more - most of which seem to be mere repetitions of the same material.
Apparently there are a few editions of this anonymous tome available from various sources.

I shall dig into it a bit - although time is always a problem.
One very cursory, initial impression is that often we can find whatever we want to find in this sort of stuff.
The words in, say, the 'bible', say one thing, but we choose to claim they mean something else - with no real reason for doing so ?

However, early days .......
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 01:28 AM

Well done sir.

By way of a little help allow me to outline the 2 stage process. With this basic info in mind, a lot of what you will read will make more sense.

Stage 1

Stage one involves the simple distillation of urine. You and I, from school days would imagine that as boiling the liquid at high temperature and passing the steam through a condenser to collect the distillate. This would be very wrong. We are dealing with "life" in this work, life energy, so in stage 1 only a gentle incubating warmth is used. Remember always that the entire process is simply following what Nature does herself but we create the perfect environment so it happens much quicker. Just as the sun and Earth gently warm the soil to cause mist to rise up and then fall back down as rain, so too the stage 1 process uses gentle warmth to cause the urine to separate. A part of it rises up as mist and is condensed and collected in a 2nd flask. The stage 1 apparatus would look something like this:

The volatile parts of the urine are separated by the warm heat, rise up as "mist", condense and then collect in the other flask as a clear liquid. This is referred to as "Mercury" but is of course nothing to do with the element Mercury that we know of.

After everything is separated and condensed there remains in the bottom of flask 1 the solid remains of the urine. Disgusting as this may sound, those solids contain a vital and key element of life, the same key element that is in all living things, a salt.

Currently however that salt is mixed in with and attached to the solids. To separate it, it is calcined, subjected to high temperature to burn away the unwanted solid matter. The salt is totally impervious to such heat. The salt is not revealed at this point. It takes more work. What happens next is that the Mercury is poured back over the solids, mixed up, and the entire distillation process is repeated.

The entire process in fact repeats about 7 times. Distill Mercury - calcine the solid remains - pour Mercury back on solids - Distill again etc etc.

At the end of 7 cycles of this (which takes about 3 months) the pure white salts emerge from the solid and can be clearly seen and thus collected. The salts are kept in a separate container. The mercury is then distilled by itself (i.e. without any solids) another 3 times to be sure that it is totally pure.

At the end of Stage 1 then we have :

A quantity of pure "Mercury"
A quantity of pure white salt.

Stage 2

Stage 2 is much much simpler. In Stage 2 you take an egg shaped flask, put the white salt into it and add a few drops of the Mercury. Just enough that the salt is moist but not flooded but equally not too dry. The flask is hermetically sealed and then placed in a warm sand bath or water bath again at incubation (body) temperature. And that's it. Over the course of 1-2 years, just like a hen hatching an egg, a process begins inside the flask.

First the white salt putrifies, dies. In doing so it turns jet black, or black as a Raven or Crow, terms often used in the old documents. The salt is being decomposed, and broken down into it's universal building blocks. This is of course essential for ANY creation of life. If you have built a castle out of lego you can not build a ship with it. You must first disassemble the castle, return it to it's constituent parts and then reform it into something else. So it is with all life.

Everything is energy but most energy is already in some form i.e. matter. Everything exists and lives by taking one form of matter, then disassembling it into "undetermined energy" and then reforming it into something more useful. We eat food, our digestive system breaks it down into much smaller constituent/basic parts and then we use that energy for our various bodily needs. Plants take sunlight and reuse that energy for their needs etc.

So, in Stage 2, the first major change in the flask is the decomposition or "Black stage".

The process however just continues.

As you can see from the diagram, the flask mimics the wider Earth's weather cycle. Gentle warmth making the moisture rise up, then condense at the top of the flask, then the condensed droplets fall back down like rain. The gentle heat warms it again, the mist rises, condenses, rains back down. This cycle goes on and on.

Eventually the substance in the flask changes from black to White. At this point the basic universal elements that were separated in the decomposition, are re-united and this creates a permanent bond. What has happened is that the male elements in the flask have joined to the female elements and so books often talk about Kings and Queens and marriages etc.

Remember that in stage one both the male and female parts (salt and mercury) were purified totally. So what you now have in the egg flask is those pure male and female elements conjoined. The result is, apparently, an amazing substance, chock full of life energy. This is life energy in its most useful and beneficial form. In a form that is able to transform anything it comes into contact with.

When we eat food, it is basically dirty matter and our bodies have to work hard to separate the crap from the life energy within it which is what the body wants. When you eat this pure White substance in the flask, you are eating pure life energy in quantities the like of which your body has never experience except when you were first conceived. This results in total healing, total perfection of the body, the brain bringing youth, vigour, mental acuity and so on.

This stage of the process is called the "White" stage and the substance referred to as the White Stone. It is equated with Silver because the White Stone is able to transform base metals into silver.

The process however, can be left to continue in the egg flask. In practice you would remove some of the White stone first to test it and receive its great benefits and leave the rest to keep incubating.

Over time, the continued incubation of the egg flask results in the substance turning from brilliant white to a deep crimson red. This is called the Red Stone and is equated with gold because it can transform base metals into gold. That however is an immaterial aspect because the more valuable benefit is that the Red Stone bestows massive longevity.

So in a nutshell this is the 2 stage process. Stage 1 creates salt and mercury. Stage 2 combines them, and effectively "hatches" the White Stone and the Red Stone.

With all the above now in mind and in particular in consideration of that Stage 2 egg flask and the diagram above I would draw your attention to the way in which these things are cryptically depicted. See that the salt/moisture in the egg flask is referred to as the Earth. See that the mist or spirit rises up through the basic process of Nature from the warmth below, up to the top of the flask referred to as the heavens. See that the mist condenses and falls back down onto the "earth" as rain drops.
Very simple concepts.

Now may I open your eyes and give you the opening lines of the Bible from Genesis:

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light . . .(i.e. heat)

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. (i.e. the mist and rain from earth moisture)

And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 11:48 AM

Interesting reading realist . So the elixir is the said one which allows longevity if consumed regularly. Yes , interesting thanks , more to ponder on
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Interesting reading realist . So the elixir is the said one which allows longevity if consumed regularly. Yes , interesting thanks , more to ponder on
Yes Susan. Its unique properties are said to allow you to turn base metals into silver and gold, to turn base crystals into precious gems. It makes perfect sense because metals and gems "grow" in the Earth through those simple processes of Nature, it's just that when Nature does it, the process takes 100s or 1000s of years because the conditions are not perfect. Hence you find gold mines only here and there where the right conditions prevailed.

Of course the other benefits of complete healing and longevity, far exceed those of any such material gain.

This Bible quote. more than any other, absolutely "seals the deal" for me. In ignorance it is overlooked by millions of people but for those who understand what the Stone is and does, it is simple truth:

KJV, Proverbs 3:13-20:

"Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her. The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.

"Wisdom" is of course the Stone. Length of days i.e. longevity in her right hand, riches and honour (silver, gold etc) in the other. The "Tree Of Life" is of course another classic metaphor for the Stone, same as Fountain Of Youth and so many others.

Note the last paragraph which perfectly describes the Stage 2 process in the egg flask. The earth, the clouds (i.e. mist/vapour) which condense and then fall back down as rain or dew.

You just could not get a more straightforward and simple statement from the Bible that this is the way to the truth, to immortality or as near to it as you can achieve.

There are many more references, such as:

KJV, Song of Solomon 5:10-16:

"My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand. His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven. His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set. His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh. His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires. His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars. His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."

Unmistakable references to the Stone and the colours that appear in the Stage 2 process (Black- the"Raven", White and Red).

KJV, Revelation 2:17:

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it."

The hidden manna, the seemingly magical "food" that came to the people that Moses led to sustain them when there was no other food. A White Stone. Couldn't be more obvious could it?!

KJV, John 6:53-58:

"Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever."

This might challenge the ideological programming given to Christians but it is what it is. You need the White Stone and the Red Stone to have "life" in you and live forever. White and Red, Flesh and Blood. Jesus is thus used as a metaphor for the Stone.

KJV, Genesis 2:4-7:

"This is the history of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, before any plant of the field was in the earth and before any herb of the field had grown. For the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the earth, and there was no man to till the ground; but a mist went up from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Another straightforward example of the Stage 2 process. The earth and heavens, mist rising, condensing, falling back down as rain. A repeating cycle resulting in the creation of the Stone.

ECCLESIAST. XI.

"He that abides in the fear of the Lord, and cleaves to His Word, and waits faithfully on His office, will transform tin and copper into silver and gold, and will do great things with the help of God: yea, with the grace of Jehovah, he will have power to make gold out of common refuse."

Waiting faithfully on his office . . . i.e. patiently performing the Stage 1 and 2 processes that take 2-3 years.

Isaiah 45 v8:

“You heavens above, rain down my righteousness;
let the clouds shower it down.
Let the earth open wide,
let salvation spring up,
let righteousness flourish with it;
I, the Lord, have created it."

The references go on and on.

To all "Christians" who were brought up in the standard manner but who, as they have grown older and wiser have found it increasingly difficult to understand and accept the literal Bible stories and accounts and who instinctively sensed that "something" was not right but just couldn't put their finger on it, perhaps you will now begin to see a different truth.

Which is more likely and which feels more true? that there is an invisible God managing the world (with all the death, suffering and destruction we see on a daily basis) or that a corrupt power-mongering "Church" has edited and censored the true Bible contents and kept hidden from you the greatest secret you could hope to find, a secret which would eradicate their influence and power overnight, a secret that is not magical or hard to understand but which follows the simplest laws of Nature herself, a secret that takes the processes of Nature's seasonal/weather cycles in the Macrosphere which we see and witness every day, and which replicates them in a Microsphere, As Above, So Below ?

Truth is simple and beautiful and free. Seek and you shall find.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 04:38 PM

Realist,
whilst I am still very, very much in the exploratory stage, I must ask -

if you believe (and I largely agree) that
"a corrupt power-mongering "Church" has edited and censored the true Bible contents "
and no 'original' texts exist,

how can you point to all these unreliable passages as some sort of evidence supporting your contentions ?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Realist,
whilst I am still very, very much in the exploratory stage, I must ask -

if you believe (and I largely agree) that
"a corrupt power-mongering "Church" has edited and censored the true Bible contents "
and no 'original' texts exist,

how can you point to all these unreliable passages as some sort of evidence supporting your contentions ?
if you have the time to make a detailed study of the history of 7th day adventists [and I am not one] just a simple scholar of the biblical, you will find a history of the early church following the teachings of the disciples and originally written bibles, members of who lived in the high mountain regions of Europe, persecuted by the Roman Catholic Church for keeping the early 'truths'
Pumicestone
Australia

06-09-2016, 02:05 AM

Gummy, might we be in grave danger here of straying just a tad too far off-Topic ?
With the very best of intentions, Realist set the wheels in motion - and I engaged the gears
but now we have you planting your foot on the accelerator

Seems a long, long way from "Diet & Nutrition - Placentophagy".

I am no fan of the "off-topic, off topic !" thought-police
but where we are leading here has the potential to become pretty heavy-going and might be better suited to a new thread ?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2016, 05:59 AM

Gummy, might we be in grave danger here of straying just a tad too far off-Topic ?
With the very best of intentions, Realist set the wheels in motion - and I engaged the gears
but now we have you planting your foot on the accelerator

Seems a long, long way from "Diet & Nutrition - Placentophagy".

I am no fan of the "off-topic, off topic !" thought-police
but where we are leading here has the potential to become pretty heavy-going and might be better suited to a new thread ?
well 7th day adventists are vegetarians for goodness sake!

AND he who calls himself a realist was quoting a hell of a lot of OT biblical stuff in there!! - I think it's probably a case of old Pummie not having enough gear changing practices - eg have you ever learned double declutching for example -very cleansing for the sole!!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2016, 10:24 AM

European Food Safety Authority classified human placenta products as "a novel food". The Royal College of Midwives says,
'Must be a woman's choice', and will not advise women about eating their placenta.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

06-09-2016, 10:58 AM

That's a very fair question. I don't have a pre-worked out answer that I have studied and ratified either. So this is purely my gut instinct at this point.

The censorship / editing of the true scriptures, I suspect, was primarily centred around the specific aspects that would ensure the "Church" attained and maintained absolute power. Thus primarily I guess the changes made were centred around the life and identity of Jesus.

It is also quite possible that those pious people doing this censorship, were themselves ignorant of the secrets encoded in the scriptures. Equally it is possible that they thought that ordinary folk would not in their wildest dreams decipher the secrets so left the references in there.

It is hard for example, to see how groups of eminent scholars of the time, could conceivably ignore and rewrite the very opening passages of the Bible in Genesis, but who knows, perhaps they did.

Personally I favour the ignorant option. The purpose of the censorship was obviously to underpin "a version" of the scriptures that would become sacrosanct and which would leave the Church unchallenged and in its dominant seat of power. I very strongly believe that even the many vicars, priests and other religious Christian leaders of today are utterly clueless about the Bible passages I cited above. The "system" does not teach the truth any more than the medical "system" teaches GPs the truth. So they DO see Genesis as the creation of the universe, and even though they are prepared to accept that the 6 day building period is metaphorical, they still are clueless that Genesis is simply describing the process for creating the Stone.

Someone, somewhere however clearly knows the truth and it seems that we are approaching that "Golden Age" where all truths are to be revealed otherwise this kind of stuff would have stayed very secret. The advent of technology and the internet has meant that secrets can no longer be kept. Documents are freely available to be viewed and analysed by everyone. That has never happened before.

The Bible quotes are frankly just an ear of corn in an entire field. All of the other works by philosophers and sages make up far more of the evidence and should be read imo. I have listed many of them before in other threads. I have an image in my album listing them I think. Hold on:

Here we go:

You can Google any of the above and download them for free.
There are tons more of course.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top