Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 04:19 PM

Re: Computer probs (again)

Originally Posted by Omah ->
It seems that Myriad will only work on obsolete software, i.e. SeaMonkey.

I noticed that there was mention that the Choralia files were available in .mp3 format - they would be playable on any of dozens of players but they may not suit your purpose. Again, I would suggest contacting Choralia - there must be other uses in the same position as yourself.
Unfortunately, it seems there are a lot of different arrangements for Magnificat and this is the right version and the only one that's been found so far.

My desktop has Harmony Assistant - that runs Windows XP - but it's no longer connected to the internet...........
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 04:28 PM

I have a "Myriad Documents" folder in My Documents - it has folders: Export; Icons; Music; Settings; Sounds and Video. ?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
Unfortunately, it seems there are a lot of different arrangements for Magnificat and this is the right version and the only one that's been found so far.

My desktop has Harmony Assistant - that runs Windows XP - but it's no longer connected to the internet...........
Harmony Assistant is still available, but costs $80 ......

http://www.myriad-online.com/en/products/harmony.htm
Lindyloo
isle of wight

22-06-2018, 04:49 PM

Thanks Omah - and everyone who's replied. I'll have a think and see what I can do.
Lindyloo
isle of wight

22-06-2018, 04:56 PM

I have Harmony Assistant on my desktop........and still use it...........are the plug-ins somewhere in that?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 06:35 PM

I have Harmony Assistant on my desktop........and still use it...........are the plug-ins somewhere in that?
It's unlikely, since Harmony Assistant is a separate product. Try asking Choralia first.
Lindyloo
isle of wight

23-06-2018, 11:45 AM

It's unlikely, since Harmony Assistant is a separate product. Try asking Choralia first.
Response! Recordings and MP3's for everything - I'm told the arrangement is the same as the other one - so success!

Thanks for all your help.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

23-06-2018, 12:04 PM

Response! Recordings and MP3's for everything - I'm told the arrangement is the same as the other one - so success!

Thanks for all your help.
No problem .....

So how did you resolve the issue .....

Was it to use MP3s .....
Lindyloo
isle of wight

23-06-2018, 01:00 PM

I sent a message to Choralia and they directed me to another page with playable and downloadable MP3's which will be very helpful.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

23-06-2018, 01:02 PM

I sent a message to Choralia and they directed me to another page with playable and downloadable MP3's which will be very helpful.
Excellent .....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top