Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 08:00 AM

Re: What's wrong with IE?

Carol I'm wondering if there was a problem with Facebook scrabble because for two days last week I couldn't download it, then for no apparent reason it just came back and it's ok now....gremlins
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Thanks for all the helpful advice & links.

I've decided not to bother about IE and stick with Chrome. Thank goodness I had a choice.
Why not try my simple steps? Worked for me.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 01:01 PM

Those of you who enjoy Scrabble and wordy games might enjoy this.

Word Twist

http://www.wordtwist.org/init5.php

It's basically Boggle. You use your keyboard to type as many words as possible that can be made from the available letters. Difficult to get anywhere near the experts totals but good fun
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Those of you who enjoy Scrabble and wordy games might enjoy this.

Word Twist

http://www.wordtwist.org/init5.php

It's basically Boggle. You use your keyboard to type as many words as possible that can be made from the available letters. Difficult to get anywhere near the experts totals but good fun
Why are
PALE
and
PACE
illegal words?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Why are
PALE
and
PACE
illegal words?
They're not, but the game is Boggle and I'm guessing you haven't played it before.

The words you make must be achievable by moving from letter to adjacent letter, horizontally or vertically.

I just flipped through a few grids until a grid appeared with the right letters and PACE was accepted no problem.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
They're not, but the game is Boggle and I'm guessing you haven't played it before.

The words you make must be achievable by moving from letter to adjacent letter, horizontally or vertically.

I just flipped through a few grids until a grid appeared with the right letters and PACE was accepted no problem.
You're right. I haven't played it before.

I didn't see any instructions either.

Thanks, anyway.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 07:08 AM

I dare not get addicted to another game.....dare not even look at it

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top