Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 08:23 PM

Re: Take Me Out:Over 50s Special.

I am loving it,Sharon is cracking me up,..Laurence,on my what a head of beautiful hair.5 times,the lady on the scooter has been married, you go girl!.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I am loving it,Sharon is cracking me up,..Laurence,on my what a head of beautiful hair.5 times,the lady on the scooter has been married, you go girl!.
I think Billy Connily look alike, Lawrence went for glamour Pauline, though I thought the other Lady was the nicest.
Excellent show though.
I hope Paddy talks to the Lady on the Scooter again.
5 times Married.
Talk about rugger for punishment!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 08:33 PM

Crikey.
A SCOUSER now!
Help!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 08:34 PM

The first two men,have got their love at first light ,right as well,Venetta may eat the Italian man,lol,lol,Maggie,sassy lady!.

all 3 men now,have got their love at first light right,never seen that in a row before.i am thoroughly enjoying it!.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

09-06-2018, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
The first two men,have got their love at first light ,right as well,Venetta may eat the Italian man,lol,lol,Maggie,sassy lady!.

I think Bill is another one who in the main went for Glamour though.
I would have picked his other choice as she seemed a really lovely Lady.

I now wonder how they all got on in Fernandos.
But I doubt if there is any serious romance going with any of them.

We shall see!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 08:48 PM

Nice to see you back on here Kenny.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

09-06-2018, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Nice to see you back on here Kenny.
Oooohhhhh Susie.
What a lovely thing to say, and you have just made my day.

In fact.
If I was free, I would be asking if you would Take Me Out!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

09-06-2018, 09:01 PM

Well I really did enjoy that program..
And two out of three said they would like a second date with each other.
Not bad.
And I am filling up here!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 09:21 AM

Take Me Out is imho very scripted despite its claims to the contrary. Girls all have their lines and jokes ready to say and there is clearly pressure and steering from producers about when girls should keep their light on for each contestant.

There have been whistleblows from various former contestants.

If you can accept what it is, just another unreality TV programme, highly scripted, and treat it like a stand-up comedy show, then it has some limited entertainment value.

Some comments from former contestants and the media:

“We were told when and how many times our buzzers were pressed and warned that we could be refreshed if we weren’t pressing it enough. There was no given amount.

“We were always made aware of our stats and I did get a bit of a telling off once."

"A contestant on ITV’s Take Me Out claims show bosses made a fool of her by asking her to fake it.

Naomi Hewston scored a date on last weekend’s show and returns tonight, but claims she was pressured to choose someone she did not fancy and then encouraged to drink to make her look silly."

"Naomi said: “There was no attraction between me and Troy, but I was told off for trying to turn my light off and told I’d be kicked off if I didn’t pick a man."

“I said, ‘So I have to lie about it and pretend I wanted to go out with him?’, and they said, ‘Yes’.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...ewston-1544443

Comments from one of the guys:

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/...f=23&t=1491752

"My clothes I was wearing were scripted by producers. They wouldn't let me wear my blue chinos and white shirt with a blazer.

My stupid dance was scripted and some lines.

But to top it off if you object they have a stand in guy"

Rosie Hopkinson on Twitter:

"the girls get given cards before they go on with the boys questions on and the cheesy answers they have to use"

https://twitter.com/elliscooperx/sta...121?lang=en-gb
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

10-06-2018, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->

I think Bill is another one who in the main went for Glamour though.
I would have picked his other choice as she seemed a really lovely Lady.

I now wonder how they all got on in Fernandos.
But I doubt if there is any serious romance going with any of them.

We shall see!
.A great show B/C,..at the end of the dates,imo,there was definitely a bit of chemistry going on with,Laurence and Maggie,did you see the body language, when they kissed goodnight,

Not sure about the other's, obviously Leslie made it quite clear,she only wanted to be friends with Bill,..what a lovely man.

the downside it ended far to quickly!...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top