Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 12:28 AM

Daydreaming

I feel a bit philosophical tonight I think, because I was wondering to meself whether I ought to still sometimes daydream at my age.

Are you a sensible, totally down to earth type person?
Don't you ever still indulge yourself in a few daydreams now and then?

Does it really do any harm to escape from reality for a short while, as long as you come back to earth again?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 12:37 AM

Re: Daydreaming

Doesn't hurt to daydream once in a while, one of mine is winning the lottery and wondering how I'm going to divide it between the family.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Doesn't hurt to daydream once in a while, one of mine is winning the lottery and wondering how I'm going to divide it between the family.

And your friends of course Judsy.

(Nod nod wink wink)
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I dream of winning the lottery...and what I can do to keep my bunch of thieving vultures from getting a single penny of it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 04:03 AM

Hi

Daydreaming is fun.

A huge Lottery Win and becoming totally irresitable to any lady I fancy.

Every tall slim blonde falling at my feet.

Then I look in the mirror and at my Bank Statements.

It is fun whilst it lasts.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 06:33 AM

Have to admit I daydream about winning the lottery too. I dream about how I would tell the kids : ) I would call a family meeting and be all serious like there was a real problem sit them down looking very serious and concerned....then explain I decided to give them a cheque whilst I'm here to see them enjoy it....they would think OMG she is going to die or something.....imagine their faces when they see the size of the cheque and realisation we won the lottery

In truth though I would have blurted it out as soon as I checked the numbers....it's good to dream though
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 07:04 AM

I think we all daydream from time to time, mine is someone buying my House and my Husband and I and of course Coco living in the Country with peace and quite. One day it might happen.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 08:21 AM

I have nothing to daydream about.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 08:38 AM

I have tried to think about what l daydream about but l don’t... Maybe, l am too realistic to daydream?

I certainly don’t daydream about winning the Lottery, maybe that’s because l don’t do it! I’d rather have good health than a load of money!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 08:42 AM

Mups I used to daydream about winning the premium bonds and starting a sanctuary for unwanted dogs but I don't these days, health problems mean I couldn't cope with starting anything new .
Even the prospect of coping with any kind of move is daunting.
So for me there isn't much point in daydreaming if you couldn't fulfil them if the opportunity came.
I am content with what I have now.

You go ahead and have some though

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top