Join for free
Page 11 of 47 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 12:44 PM

Re: Where Are All Those Marchers And Celebrities?

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
No we have not created a radical thread at all.
This is a world wide rise of fundamental Islam .
Actually quite a lot of people in Islamic countries DO want democracy .
Ie The Arab Spring
The Egyptian people demonstated clearly they wanted reform and democracy and what did they get a man who immediately he was in power imposed Sharia Law .
So many brave young people died for this .
Why should this be our problem? Our focus should be on problems in the UK rather than meddling abroad.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
The democratic agenda was partly about trying to create world peace as the theory is that democratic countries are a lot less likely to declare war on each other. I wouldn't say we have a superior mindset. The other motivation is money. It's not like the West are trying to fix all the undemocratic problems in poorer parts of the World. The West has created a complete shambles with meddling and now want to wash their hands of the mess and blame others.
Indeed true.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The mans a liar or at best has misrepresented the so called abuse
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalis...e-backing.html
He is a liar because his report does not agree with your views you couldn't make it up.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 12:53 PM

Why should this be our problem? Our focus should be on problems in the UK rather than meddling abroad.
True again, we fought for our rights it's up to others to fight for theirs IMO.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 01:09 PM

Maybe because there are so many living in the UK and producing children much faster than we do, it will not be long before their way of life becomes the UK's way of life.
All radicals should be removed from this country, but the decent British laws do not allow us to dump them in another country, and many of them have already become British citizens.
British women fought for equality and I live in fear that females, of future generations , will become ruled by Sharia Law, where they can be beaten or stoned to death for breaking it's laws!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 01:10 PM

Obviously there are good and bad in every religion and any reasonably intelligent person will know that not all muslims are evil but what worries me is this:

If and when the day comes when the radicals are allowed to take over and rule us, which side will the moderates choose to be on? The side that that drags them into the street and beheads them for not agreeing or the side that raise their eyebrows in disgust?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 01:23 PM

It would seem that all the Muslim haters might get their wish, the Rivers of Blood coming to a street near you.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7574591.html

Edited to add, it's the Independent, which like the Guardian and the Telegraph cannot be believed anyway if the above posts are true
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

12-02-2017, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Maybe because there are so many living in the UK and producing children much faster than we do, it will not be long before their way of life becomes the UK's way of life.
All radicals should be removed from this country, but the decent British laws do not allow us to dump them in another country, and many of them have already become British citizens.
British women fought for equality and I live in fear that females, of future generations , will become ruled by Sharia Law, where they can be beaten or stoned to death for breaking it's laws!
You've read that apocolyptic book someone recommended a while ago I'm willing to bet, that was fiction and not even a good apocolyptic read, I know I've read many many apocolyptic books it's my favourite genre but never believe they are true, they come from people's imaginations and fears.

Only on off do I see this level of fear of Muslims most forums have a more sensible sense of how many are in this country than posters here.

We are way off ever having so many they could take over, not that most of them want to anyway.

A small percentage of Muslims live here a tiny percentage of them are radicals. Yes they need addressing but don't believe all you read in apocolyptic books they aren't reliable for truths.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 03:18 PM

No Julie, I have never read any apocolyptic books, but I observe the intentions of the radicals, in creating a caliphate in Europe. I observe how badly they treat women, who should be their equals, I hear their declarations that everybody should be Islamist and I have seen millions of them traveling to Europe to try to achieve this.
As long as their religion is not a free choice, but a compulsory faith, they will not be readily accepted by the west. It isn't the people we object to, but their religion, that they have to follow whether they want to or not. That isn't faith, it is a dictatorial means of controlling the people, and how can they reject that even when they have the opportunity, if they fear the punishments for doing so after being brainwashed from birth?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
It would seem that all the Muslim haters might get their wish, the Rivers of Blood coming to a street near you.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7574591.html

Edited to add, it's the Independent, which like the Guardian and the Telegraph cannot be believed anyway if the above posts are true

What a truly pathetic post .

Page 11 of 47 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top