Join for free
Page 2 of 47 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 06:23 PM

Re: Where Are All Those Marchers And Celebrities?

Hi

Time to fall out with many of you again
I have a Muslim Nurse who comes to treat me 3 times a week, not even a headscarf.

She is Iraqi, her husband was a translator for us, neither of them are a problem for us.

They hate the Radicals with a vengeance that is difficult to understand for many.

The issue is not Muslims, it is the Radicals.

Janan and her husband despair of us and our ways.

They would deport the lot of them, if we can't they would put the lot of them in Solitary for the rest of their lives.

When I was working, I had Muslim Enforcement Officers.

They had no regard at all for the Radicals.

It is time we woke up to to the threat and dealt with the Radicals in the same way our Muslims would.

Sod their Human Rights, out they go, if we cannot, locked up for life.

Janan has a very simple view of FGM, it is not going to happen to her daughter, Dad is of the same view.

Any woman who does it gets locked up for life. any man who does it is castrated, testicles and penis removed and then locked up for life.

We are just too soft.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 06:35 PM

I agree with you swim but much of it isn't even about Muslim Faith it's culture wrapped in Islam and fed to the people. If religion could be seperated from the government I think you would still find people doing these things because their culture says so.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 06:49 PM

It certainly is in Muslim culture to beat women it's even written in the Koran .
Of course enlightened muslims don't thesame as any other enlightened people everywhere .
FGM may be cultural but beating women is right there in the Sharia Law .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 07:10 PM

The issue is indeed with the radicals but as the OP asked, where are the marchers and the tit in the pink hat?
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 07:20 PM

It's known as virtue signaling these days, look at me , aren't I good, aren't I caring, type of thing. If there is no personal publicity or mileage in it they won't be there.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have a Muslim Nurse who comes to treat me 3 times a week, not even a headscarf.

She is Iraqi, her husband was a translator for us, neither of them are a problem for us.

They hate the Radicals with a vengeance that is difficult to understand for many.

They would deport the lot of them, if we can't they would put the lot of them in Solitary for the rest of their lives.

It is time we woke up to to the threat and dealt with the Radicals in the same way our Muslims would.

Janan has a very simple view of FGM, it is not going to happen to her daughter, Dad is of the same view.

Any woman who does it gets locked up for life. any man who does it is castrated, testicles and penis removed and then locked up for life.

We are just too soft.
I think we all know it is the Radicals that cause the problems, but unless they have Radical stamped on their forehead, how can we distinguish them from other Muslims? People who have been brought up with these beliefs, see it as the norm, so many do not see it as offensive as we do, apart from those who have lived under western laws and obey them.
The real problem is that we already have people who follow Sharia law in this country, so we should make it illegal to follow the practices... but we can't because we have already adjusted some laws to accommodate Jewish people, so we would be considered to be prejudiced if we didn't allow some practices of Sharia law to be used... which I understand we have done already.
Anybody who wants to live in Britain should live by our laws, without any adjustments, or move to another country. They should make their own arrangements regarding what they eat,providing their methods don't break the rules in Britain. They should accept that British people can live how they choose providing their activities break no law. Any that have come from Muslim countries should understand that life is different here and all women are treated equally to men.
Any that can't do that should be told to move to another country, where their ways are accepted, or sign a document accepting the way of life here, if not they should be forced to leave. We already have too many here, so I fully understand Trumps desire to keep them out of the US. I don't want to see my country become like the ones they have left... and it is already starting to happen!
If their faith is so important to them, perhaps they should change it's name, to distinguish them from the Radical ones they hate!
Sadly none if these changes will alter life for the poor women who live under Sharia law , in other countries, so I expect we will have to continue seeing them beaten or stoned to death
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 07:42 PM

Hi

The vast majority of Muslim Countries are not like that.

Unfortunately the Left Wing Luvvies support them all.

As such, in spite of their professed equality for women, they point blank refuse to differentiate.

I cannot get my head around the fact that Corbyn, Abbott and Harman see no issue with allowing Terrorists, women haters and abusers into the UK under the guise of Social Inclusion and Multiculturalism.

They can naff off as far as I am concerned.

The fact that I was born with dangly bits, a pure accident of life, in no way shape or form means that I am in in any way superior to women.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

We are just too soft.
Assuming Swim, you feel much the same about these barbaric punishments administered for trivial matters that we take as part of our daily lives.
It is the culture wrapped up in Islam, as Julie says, but I do wonder if your concept of punishment is much different to the subject we are discussing.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 07:54 PM

I would castrate all Radical men... that way we could get rid of Sharia law in the next 60 years or so.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 07:55 PM

Should we just leave it alone....stop interfering in other cultures?
How much good does a bit of marching outside Embassy's really do?

Page 2 of 47 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top