Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 11:34 AM

Re: May's Easter Message.

Flicker it is apparent to me - and probably to all - that you are a pedant - a purveyor of incidentals. Trouble is with such people they are unable to take in the bigger picture. This is very apparent and instantly negates me discussing anything at all with you as I would find it downright boring. Open your eyes a bit, or should I say a LOT wider because at the moment you can't see the wood for the trees.

I don't mean to be so personal - or maybe I do - and this is just my own observation: another small minded and quite annoying person thinks they know more than most but keep at it as you are none-the-less quite entertaining (psychologically speaking ).
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
Rubbish.
he EI doesn't care who or by what amount the govt in the UK is.

The UK will still get a bad deal.

What it DOES do is secure the tories for a 10 year unopposed rule. They will take post Brexit UK in whatever direction they want.
The coup will be completed and controlled by a PM who has done nothing but lie.
Hi

Yes Flicker, I have to agree with you that the EU are determined , no matter what, to give the UK a bad deal.

It is particularly noticeable that this is being led by the French Government and Juncker.

I find it all very sad and childish, but such as life.

If that is the case, we must look to make the best of it to protect our standard of living.

We will do so, we have to.

There will be absolutely no more security cooperation with France, France will have to pay for it.

We will be a tax haven, like Luxembourg, only bigger.

We get a bad deal, we have nothing to lose.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 12:30 PM

You know I'm getting tired of my causticity. Seems I have developed put-down skills that are second to none but this isn't something I should be proud of. So ...

Please accept my apologies Flicker and take no heed of my last reply.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
Because I do not live in the UK and do not comment on what goes on there.
I DO live in the EU and unlike so many in here have a decent working knowledge of how it operates...truthfully...and not informed by trashy press and whispers in pubs.
So why do you care what happens to us uneducated pub dwellers?

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top