Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2017, 05:57 AM

Re: Any Peep Show Fans on Here?

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
No? Can't say I'm surprised really. Yet it's an excellent situation comedy (that has now finished). Repeats have been shown in a loop for some time now on the Gold Channel.

It's one of those comedies that gets funnier the more you watch an episode - so you can keep going back to it. If you've never really given it a proper go, there is a very good one on tonight at 1.00 am. Jez is called for jury service and Mark goes along to a gay club with much ensuing mirth. .
I quite like it I downloaded the first five series and watch it occasionally. I like to keep a series like that for when I am travelling and there is no TV available at all. On my recent trip I had all of Cold Feet to watch at night.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2017, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I quite like it I downloaded the first five series and watch it occasionally. I like to keep a series like that for when I am travelling and there is no TV available at all. On my recent trip I had all of Cold Feet to watch at night.
You watch it on some computer type screen, I take it. I wouldn't like that. Give me a telly any day.

It's a good one tonight. Jez goes for a job interview at Mark's office.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2017, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
You watch it on some computer type screen, I take it. I wouldn't like that. Give me a telly any day.

It's a good one tonight. Jez goes for a job interview at Mark's office.
Why would I watch it on a computer screen? Any TV today has the ability to replay most video formats. This is not the 20th Century.

Oh I see... When I said "no TV available" I meant "no TV signal available", not uncommon in the remote parts of Australia. I am buggered if I am going to carry a satellite dish with me.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Why would I watch it on a computer screen? Any TV today has the ability to replay most video formats. This is not the 20th Century.

Oh I see... When I said "no TV available" I meant "no TV signal available", not uncommon in the remote parts of Australia. I am buggered if I am going to carry a satellite dish with me.
Yeah, it was the comment "when I am travelling and there is no TV available at all" that had me wondering.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top