Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 08:40 PM

Re: EU bullying tactics

It seems to me that all of these demands on the part of the EU are a vain attempt to ensure that, after we leave the EU, we shall remain under their orders!

I hope that TM sees them as ridiculous as I do.

The more the EU demands, the more important it is that we leave NOW and then ask the EU if they would like to negotiate trade and other matters.

Until they do, and I am confident that they will, we are on our own and trade with the world under WTO rules and, yes, I know it will be hard.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 08:52 PM

I hope Marine Le Pen gets in to see what happens then.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 08:57 PM

"Juncker is absolutely adamant we must pay, he has just lost his cool when last Wednesday we vetoed a big bunch of EU Expenditure.

http://www.politico.eu/article/uk-bl...ates-brussels/"

Ha! I bet that hurt.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
"Juncker is absolutely adamant we must pay, he has just lost his cool when last Wednesday we vetoed a big bunch of EU Expenditure.

http://www.politico.eu/article/uk-bl...ates-brussels/"

Ha! I bet that hurt.
Hahaha. Using their own rules against them.

Perhaps we shouldn't rush to leave after all and, in the meantime, veto a few more things!

After a while, they'll be begging us to leave and offer us a 'contribution' of £50 billion to do so!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
This whole thing is like pandoras box did nobody read the label on the tin before opening it?

Article 50. What made the UK think they had anything to say about what happened next?

read point 4..
http://openeurope.org.uk/today/blog/...ng-article-50/
Did nobody read the smallprint when we signed up for this.
This is one of the problems when the politicians assume they are doing what the majority of the public want. Just like Cameron assumed the referendum would come out in favour of staying in the EU. It's about time we elected politicians who were in touch with the people.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 10:04 PM

Looking at this in the light of day, we shouldn't forget that Tony Blair met up with Junker a couple of months ago. Big hugs etc. Oddly enough in the last couple of days , Blair has announced he is now embarking on another Blair Institution to disrupt the Brexit negotiations.

Nothing is a clear cut as we are led to believe and I think all the big boys are behind closed doors making their plans to disrupt a smooth Brexit.

The grey men that call the tune along with the delectable Gina , another who is hoping to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Evil people, determined to stop the process and get what they want at the end of the day, not what the people would hope for.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 10:58 PM

You are speaking for yourself, you are not speaking for me and an awful lot of other people.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 11:11 PM

This is a very messy divorce, with not one wife but 27, it will get bitter, we will have to pay, but remember we put forward the divorce petition.................what did you all expect ?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 11:26 PM

I'm speaking for the 'democratic vote'

FT tonight states that Junker has raised the exit fee to
£100 billion !

Of course we know Brussels is the most corrupt country in the whole of the EU.

At the end of the day, all EU want from us is money and control.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

02-05-2017, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
I'm speaking for the 'democratic vote'

FT tonight states that Junker has raised the exit fee to
£100 billion !

Of course we know Brussels is the most corrupt country in the whole of the EU.

At the end of the day, all EU want from us is money and control.
Contrary to Purwell's assertion, you are not speaking only for yourself; you are also speaking for me and, I suspect, for the majority of people in this country.

The EU is, of course, corrupt and their bullying tactics will not work with us. I believe they have bitten off more than they can chew.

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top