Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 04:32 PM

this is my car ( UK version) but the same a in video

And still not shown everything else it has my 2015 model is the same
Mister_Oy
NW UK
Mister_Oy is male  Mister_Oy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 09:46 PM

Re: this is my car ( UK version) but the same a in video

This is mine - runs on fumes!

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->

That's the same as my son-in-law's X-Trail only his is in Gun Metallic colour.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 10:21 PM

Mazda RX-8 Kuro.
Same as mine and yes.....it runs

MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 11:18 AM

I was seriously thinking of getting a Nissan X Trail but the Nissan Qashqai I was given as a courtesy car when my old car was in for service really put me off the idea. I absolutely hated the Qashqai - cramped, uncomfortable and just didn't "feel" right. That's why I ended up getting the Kia Sportage - best decision I made last year!!

Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 11:26 AM

Kia have come on leaps and bounds over recent years.

Honda have one of the best engines ever built in their V-Tec.
Like their motorcycles they are well built but I find Honda to be a little bland...having said that the Honda CBR and Civic, especially the R are amongst my favourite bikes/cars.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
We have had two Xtrails, the first was a Columbia 2.5 petrol auto which was a dream car to drive and could tow 2tons, the second one was a 2.0 diesel auto which was a bag of nails and ridiculously could only tow 1200kg . We won't have another, these days they don't even make a 4x4 auto....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 03:22 PM

Very smart, Realspeed. Your username is quite apt!

I've just bought one of these with my inheritance. A lovely car, can't fault it at all:

It's got the new 1.0 6-speed turbo engine which goes like a rocket. If I compare this to my 12-plate Corsa, the Vauxhall is about twenty years behind the times. The spec on this Ford is something else.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Very smart, Realspeed. Your username is quite apt!

I've just bought one of these with my inheritance. A lovely car, can't fault it at all:

It's got the new 1.0 6-speed turbo engine which goes like a rocket. If I compare this to my 12-plate Corsa, the Vauxhall is about twenty years behind the times. The spec on this Ford is something else.
My son in law has just bought one of these Floydy, the ST? Had nothing but trouble with it, in fact had to be towed off the M1 the other day after the ECU packed up, he's not a happy bunny...
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2017, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
My son in law has just bought one of these Floydy, the ST? Had nothing but trouble with it, in fact had to be towed off the M1 the other day after the ECU packed up, he's not a happy bunny...
Oh God...I'm holding my breath now!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top