Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 04:03 PM

Re: Poncy Kitchens

The kitchen at my last house was a brilliant bit of kit....though hardly used except for the odd bit of cooking and entertaining.......it was still the hub of our home life as it was our day room too.

A nice place to be.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 04:28 PM

I would love a proper farmhouse kitchen - complete with Aga, scullery, still room and pantry - but somehow I think that boat has sailed!

Maybe in my next life
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I would love a proper farmhouse kitchen - complete with Aga, scullery, still room and pantry - but somehow I think that boat has sailed!

Maybe in my next life
There is hope....get some unlucky dips....

I do the Euro Lottery as a National Lottery win wouldn't be enough to do what I want.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

Maybe in my next life
Me too ST. But I do have what they call these days, a Country style kitchen. Painted cupboards and wood work surfaces. Shows the dirt though.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top