Join for free
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 03:55 PM

Warning! Beware scam being used on older men

I feel its important that older men should be made aware of this terrible scam which is taking advantage of men shopping on their own.
I was at the supermarket putting shopping in my car when I was approached by two young attractive women. I know it was very hot that day as they were both wearing very short skirts and tiny skimpy tops.
They asked me if I would mind giving them a lift to the local burger place which I agreed to do.
Once I pulled into the parking at the burger restaurant to let them out, the one in the passenger seat suddenly threw herself across me pushing her ample breasts into my face. While she was doing this her friend on the back seat must have rifled through my trouser pockets as I later realised my wallet was missing.
This happened to me in Tescos Carpark on the 11th May........and again on the 12th, 13th, 14th and will probably happen again this weekend.

Just to let you know that my local charity shops sell second hand wallets for a pound or at least they did before I bought up their stock.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 06:00 PM

Re: Warning! Beware scam being used on older men

Behave or the thought police will punish you, they trawl these pages!
DaveA
Massachusetts, US
DaveA is male  DaveA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 10:15 PM

Best to park away from the mainstream parking lot traffic. No need to have the police or some "do-gooder" interrupt the crime in progress!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 10:24 PM

I can see MC is going to be yet another bad influence on the men here.
Not that they need much encouragement!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top