Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2017, 04:47 PM

Re: Neuropathy progress.

Ta Twink when she said tomorrow i said since when have you started working Saturday, she replied its Friday tomorrow, which explains why i could not listen to Question Time last nite, DOH!

The fine art of falling apart.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2017, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Ta Twink when she said tomorrow i said since when have you started working Saturday, she replied its Friday tomorrow, which explains why i could not listen to Question Time last nite, DOH!

Don't worry about that Nom, most of us do that as well.

Best of luck with your appointment.

BTW, if you feel rushed, just make your next appt. a double one if you can. That will give you more time to talk.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2017, 05:43 PM

As Mups said, we all fall apart at times. I check my blood sugars, put dinner on a plate, get interrupted by the phone or a cat, then go and eat my dinner. Half way through I cant remember whether I have had my jab or not, so have to wait 2 hours to see if b/s has gone up a lot and then have my jab if it has.... and I am not joking when I tell you this happens at least once a month.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 12:09 AM

Good luck with your appointment Nom ...
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 08:47 AM

Thanks Mags but the condition has improved overnight so i will cancel as it was made last minute so can go to someone who needs an appointment today.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 08:57 AM

It's not my business to tell you what to do Nom, but, (I will anyway )
I wouldn't cancel the appointment, go and tell the doc what you felt like, if you don't it may happen again and you may not get an appointment. At least the GP will know what you're talking about if you should get a telephone appointment or be able to advise you on what to do or what to take.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland

23-06-2017, 09:08 AM

Already done Tessa, im confident enough that things are on the mend and a quite weekend will only aid things.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 11:07 AM

Already done Tessa, im confident enough that things are on the mend and a quite weekend will only aid things.
Hope so Nom!
Take care!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 12:35 PM

Thanks Mags but the condition has improved overnight so i will cancel as it was made last minute so can go to someone who needs an appointment today.
Take things easy Nom, don't overdo things ....
Nutty22
New Member!
UK
Nutty22 is male 

29-06-2017, 10:28 PM

Im sorry that you have to go through all that.
My mom had a partial amputation, she is in control of her diabetes and her wound is healed within 2 months right after she tried doxyva treatment, it is a vaporized medical grade co2. I hope you will feel better soon and will be in control of everything. God bless!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top