Join for free
Page 10 of 35 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:43 AM

Re: tom daley and husband

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Regarding Menstruation, Sex Education is taught in schools, so why the problem? It might even be taught by a man!
It wasn't taught in my school Arty.....I still don't know what's going on.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Nor mine! Foxy. I still think l was found under a gooseberry bush!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:46 AM

I wasn't taught it either. I went out to buy the kamasutra but came back with a Karmann Ghia.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I don't really see that as any different to a woman doing it, I've seen women with breast problems have to have similar treatment to breast feed.

What? No different to a woman breastfeeding? It aint flippin' natural for a man, and that's that!

I don't know how it is done, probably chemically induced somehow, so presumably the chemicals are also passed through the breast milk too.

Next thing we will hear is women can take a few pills and grow a functioning willy.
Will you then say "that's fine", and "you don't see that as any different to a man having one?"

All this isn't for me I'm afraid. Science is using people to experiment on, and needy people are falling for it IMO.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:54 AM

Nor in mine Foxy.
In any case, perhaps if parents could bring themselves to discuss these things with their kids when young, perhaps schools wouldn't have had to take on the responsibility.

I didn't learn at school as I have said, and my parents didn't talk about things like that either, but I'm quite confident it hasn't done me any lasting harm!
Maybe schools would do better to teach them more about careers, managing finances/mortgages/savings and the dangers of drug taking than how to make babies?
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What? No different to a woman breastfeeding? It aint flippin' natural for a man, and that's that!

I don't know how it is done, probably chemically induced somehow, so presumably the chemicals are also passed through the breast milk too.

Next thing we will hear is women can take a few pills and grow a functioning willy.
Will you then say "that's fine, and you don't see that as any different to a man having one?"

All this isn't for me I'm afraid. Science is using people to experiment on, and needy people are falling for it IMO.
Agree with you100% this all gender mismatch has in my opinion gone too far.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

16-02-2018, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by SallyS ->
Agree with you100% this all gender mismatch has in my opinion gone too far.

Thank you Sally.

Anyway, I have said all that I want to on this topic now and won't change my mind or justify myself because that is still how I feel.

Funny how times have changed, because nowadays we are considered odd for NOT accepting these things, instead of odd to encourage them. (I'm talking about men breastfeeding here).

Perhaps one day in the not to distant future, we will all have to have inter-changeable body parts. How about that then.
We will be able to pop into a Clinic somewhere, and swop boobs for a willy, adn then change back again later.

Sexuality will be a thing of the past. We will all just be "Things."

Anyhow, as I said earlier - Quote:

I am undecided.
I could not judge anyway, because I do not know these two men in the slightest, I don't suppose any other members do either, so how can we say whether they would make good parents or not?
Unquote.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 12:37 PM

Think Im invisible!
Does no one agree with me?
Ah well...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

16-02-2018, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Think Im invisible!
Does no one agree with me?
Ah well...

No of course you're not invisible Ruthio, and I usually agree with you and how you think, but in this particular case, I can't answer your questions. I have no idea what Tom Daleys private life is like and how many influencing friends of the opposite sex he might have.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Will you then say "that's fine", and "you don't see that as any different to a man having one?"

I may have misread the part talking about it but I thought they said it was a cisgender person doing the breast feeding. That's a person believes they are in their proper gender naturally so to breast feed would be a woman. All very confusing I think often they write to cause outrage and confusion.

Page 10 of 35 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top