Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2017, 02:07 PM

Re: Silly Thought.!!

Gold. If I could make a bar a day, I'd be very happy.

Anyone remember Torchy the Battery Boy?

His money tree used to make me slack jawed with jealousy.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2017, 02:10 PM

Anaesthetic to precede a thorough Poinking!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2017, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Bolts of lightning to zap some of those thugs causing bother on our streets and those pillocks who roar up and down on noisy two-stroke motor bikes past my house in summer. Point my finger at them and then ZAP!, one melted motorbike with a human shaped pile of ash on the top of it.

That sounds good although I have always rated cheese wire myself.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2017, 04:59 PM

I would like to squirt bubbles out of mine as they are such happy, feel good little things!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2017, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That sounds good although I have always rated cheese wire myself.
I thought of that - running it between two lampposts across the street from each other but then thought it wouldn't be fair on innocent car drivers.

With my lightning finger method I could lurk behind a tree, do the zapping and then claim it as an act of god.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2017, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I thought of that - running it between two lampposts across the street from each other but then thought it wouldn't be fair on innocent car drivers.

With my lightning finger method I could lurk behind a tree, do the zapping and then claim it as an act of god.
Maybe I could hire you to zap the idiot that thunders past my house at three in the morning.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2017, 09:46 PM

You could probably get a job at Cheddar Gorge Judd, kids are using it for "drifting" I think it's called, in cars and on tricycles (??)
specially adapted bikes of some sort.
Extremely dangerous as motorists can't see them because of the bends in the road.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
You could probably get a job at Cheddar Gorge Judd, kids are using it for "drifting" I think it's called, in cars and on tricycles (??)
specially adapted bikes of some sort.
Extremely dangerous as motorists can't see them because of the bends in the road.

I saw that on the news the other night Tess. Never seen anything so stupid and dangerous.
Someone is going to get killed there before long I should think.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 12:59 AM

I would zap their tyres.
Lizzie Jones
Canada
Lizzie Jones is female  Lizzie Jones has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 09:59 AM

Nasal Spray. It would be handy when I am sick .... and less expensive.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top