Join for free
Page 8 of 58 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 12:02 PM

Re: Gumbud Leisurely Scribbles (part 1)

then God 2 asked -wot about the colors -wot do you mean colors ? -well it's a bit boring innit having all the same off white - Oh I see well we can have a range of colors - green for greenlanders; icey color [blue noses] for Iceland - yellow for china and then a lovely shared of browns to blacks across Asia and efrica!

why all different colors - keeps em guessing and they have to learn to get on with difference!! yes all the same would be boooorrrrring!

wot about babies -all boys - gnaw - boring again - XX will be the kissing girls and XY will be always asking why me! I think we nearly have it sorted to unleash them on an unsuspecting planet!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 07:26 PM

"Well like our galactic probe rods that we use to pick up new planets. Oh so who gets the probe rod – well we’ve decided to give it to the man – why? – well many men will be called Dick which is shorter than probe rod. And the woe man is like a new planet getting picked up – yes you’ve got it in one – the man probes the woe man and they connect and then after a bit of shuffling around to make sure the connection is sound they fall asleep together for 9 months and lo the woe man is with child!"

Yes Gumbud, that's what usually happens when you put all your thrust into a woman, resulting in the original Mick and Mary’s banishment from the garden of Eden, more the result of the fruit of the loins than the fruit of a tree. And that’s when their troubles really began.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 10:25 PM

Yes Gumbud, that's what usually happens when you put all your thrust into a woman, resulting in the original Mick and Mary’s banishment from the garden of Eden, more the result of the fruit of the loins than the fruit of a tree. And that’s when their troubles really began.
speak 4 yaself haven't had a good galactic probe rod thrust for years! come ta fink of it where did I last put me galactic probe rod?

Mary, have you seen me galactic probe rod lately - Mary looked up from her knitting - " haven't seen it; haven't felt it; haven't touched it for ages!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 11:03 PM

Maybe it fell into one of them Black Holes everyone's talkin about.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 11:34 PM

Black Holes are just Data Gaps, probably.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

26-02-2015, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Maybe it fell into one of them Black Holes everyone's talkin about.
well let me just clarify this Jem - are you suggesting that my galactic probe rod has fallen into a black hole?

and I didn't know everyone was talking about 'blackholes' - I must be missing out on something - are there any other color holes around or are all holes black?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

26-02-2015, 08:54 PM

There have been several programs on BBC4 recently about the mysterious Black holes Gumbud, and the old lads in my local have latched on, offering all sorts of explanations and theories, it keeps us amused and gives us something to talk about during the domino games. Now more than ever I'm inclined to believe what Clint Eastwood said about opinions "Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one"
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

27-02-2015, 03:19 AM

OK topic switch for a mo - wot are the three topics that should never be discussed online?? - politics; religion and cow pats!

well I wanna talk about racing - a race between the two most dominant religions - NO I am not discussing religion I am discussing racing. So some argue that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world

http://www.answering-christianity.co...gion_world.htm

and others argue that NO christianity is the fastest:

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-myth...st-growing.htm

so see it is still a discussion about a race - NO not a race of peoples but a race on a linear time scale. Wot do you fink

NEXT I'd like to mention [no not here later] the continuing Holy Wars in the modern idiom!!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2015, 09:35 AM

I'm staying out of controversy for Lent.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

27-02-2015, 10:47 AM

there's nothing like being lent over backwards is that reversed genuflection?

Page 8 of 58 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top