Join for free
Page 7 of 49 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 07:24 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

What a lovely day it was. Went to my Scrabble club this afternoon, won the first game and lost the second by 2 points lol!! but really enjoyed it.
Am seeing Jess in town tomorrow, we are going to the pictures to see the Best Marigold Hotel, we seen the first one, so hope the followup is as good.

Hope you have all had a good day.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 07:50 PM

Evening all. What a beautiful day it was. Fair lifts your spirits. Great to see the sun

Enjoy the cinema Rona and Jess. I've heard it's a great film. If it's anything like the first then it will be good. I'll need to take my wee mum as we went to the first one together. We're taking my mum to see The Bodyguard on Saturday afternoon at the Kings.. Someone at work saw it and said everyone was greetin at the end of it. Better take ma hankies. It's Alexandra Burke who plays the part and I love her. We'll go for lunch first. Better than Sunday as everywhere will be busy for Mother's Day.

Having a nice quiet night tonight, but to be honest it's the same every night during the week. Craig is either working or at Michaela's. I'm happy just sitting chilling

Rona my thoughts are still with you and your brother x
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 10:22 PM

Yes it was nice to see the sunshine earlier. Rona when me and my sister still lived at home we used to have games of Scrabble with my mum and dad, my dad always beat us and we had a great laugh. Enjoy your day at the pictures with Jess and don't forget your sweeties ladies Myra are you dead busy at work like me, it never stops in the NHS ha ha
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2015, 11:30 PM

Dorothy, am sure we will have a wee bag of sweeties to take into the cinema to chew on. The last time we went to Cineworld we were watching the wrong film lol, it was so funny, we sat there about ten mins then realised and had to sneek out. Trust us!!! We thought we were watching a trailer until it went on a bit long and the penny dropped......gawd! The guy wasn't to happy letting us into the right one.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2015, 12:23 AM

oh Rona I remember you telling us about that, it was funny. I am sure you and Jess will get into the right one this time! Looking forward to seeing you both a week on Saturday for the theatre.. Are we having a wee drink and something to eat afterwards or a coffee or something?
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2015, 08:59 AM

Morning all. Nice morning again .

Dorothy it's the bed shortages at the moment that's a nightmare at work. I think we'll need to get bunk beds . It's just ridiculous. I'm not just as busy as when I've been off on holiday for a day or two. Then its like a tip.

I'm meeting my retired pals from the hospital after work for a meal and catch up. We always have a laugh. I like the idea of going straight from work and not coming home and going back out again. I'm becoming a lazy besom!

Have a nice day and catch up later.
chattielaidee
Glasgow

11-03-2015, 08:41 PM

Hi folks. Had a good time at the cinema, Marigold Hotel was really good, but you do need to have seen the first one, it was very funny. We had a coffee and scone afterwards so a nice afternoon was had, apart from the soaking I got going to cinema.

Dorothy, we will probably have something to eat and a couple of drinkies after the show, there is a Wetherspoon just around the corner, so its nice and handy.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

11-03-2015, 08:49 PM

Hi again. Glad you enjoyed the film Rona. I'm looking forward to seeing it. What are you all going to see at the theatre?

What a difference with the weather today. After yesterday . Typical, changes one day from the next. Had a nice dinner with friends, just out the bath and sitting chilling for a wee while.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

11-03-2015, 09:33 PM

hi Myra and Rona. Some nice sunshine here too this afternoon eventually but at lunchtime it was horrible and absolutely freezing. Glad you enjoyed your dinner with your pals, My dad, sister and me are meeting our old neighbours again this Saturday for a meal and a few drinks, so that should be good. Rona I haven't seen either of those films, maybe I'll catch them on DVD. Myra we are going to see The Kings Speech at the theatre on the 21st, not sure where the theatre is or what time it starts, still need to find out the details yet. I do know its the matinee performance though.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

11-03-2015, 09:46 PM

Dorothy, that's so nice you're meeting your dad and neighbours again. It's great having a wee catch up.

Yes, my dinner was lovely tonight. My retired pals are never bloomin in! They're all over the world, or getting fish and chips at Nardini's lol.

I didn't know anything about the King's Speech. Hope you all enjoy it. I saw the film.

Page 7 of 49 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top