Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2015, 02:52 PM

Re: Cop

Lovely Nom. I liked the little Tree Sparrow and the Chiffchaff. Sweet little birds. Glad you had a nice day.

Just completed by RSPB survey and all ready to post. Nothing as bountiful as your day though.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2015, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Lovely Nom. I liked the little Tree Sparrow and the Chiffchaff. Sweet little birds. Glad you had a nice day.

Just completed by RSPB survey and all ready to post. Nothing as bountiful as your day though.
Still important Mups, if you add all the gardens in the UK together a very important wildlife habitat, i tend to just get House sparrows in mine now as all around me have reduced theirs to low maintenance habits so no bushes and few plants.

Let us know what you found please.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2015, 03:12 PM

O.K. Nom. They're also doing other wildlife as well this year, so my little list was as follows:

1 Grey Squirrel.
2 Collared Doves
2 Magpies
1 Robin
1 Wren (I think)
2 Dunnocks
2 Wood Pigeons
2 Great Tits
1 Male Blackbird
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2015, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
O.K. Nom. They're also doing other wildlife as well this year, so my little list was as follows:

1 Grey Squirrel.
2 Collared Doves
2 Magpies
1 Robin
1 Wren (I think)
2 Dunnocks
2 Wood Pigeons
2 Great Tits
1 Male Blackbird
Good selection of garden species Mups, Grey Squirrel being a bonus.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-01-2015, 01:59 PM

Don't know about a bonus Nom, they're a flippin' nuisance some days. There are a lot of trees surrounding my garden, but their favourite seems to be the huge Walnut tree in a neighbours garden. They bury the nuts all over my garden, digging up tubs and throwing bark and compost everywhere, apart from raiding the bird tables as well. Sometimes there are several come at once, then they start arguing.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top