Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Erinaceous
East Anglia
Erinaceous is male  Erinaceous has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2012, 11:18 AM

An icon, but an icon of what ---

Another bit of filth who was protected by those who control and bankroll so much of the Media (and take very good care to keep their profits rolling in) and who share something in common with each other is about to be outed.

This Wednesday on ITV a documentary “the other side of Jimmy Savile” is to be broadcast. Those involved in it and have had prior viewing of it describe it as being “explosive”.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ld-abuser.html

It will present the creep, for that is how I always considered him, as having been a kiddie-fiddler of the first water.

A thing that it now emerges was well known in the industry, a thing that was reported to police, and a thing that was systematically hushed up by the section of the all-powerfull cabal of Usual Suspects more concerned over their investment than the fate of children.

Some people might say “leave him alone, he can't defend himself”. I am not one such person.

I say dig all the dirt possible - and then go after those who either failed to act or even worse hushed what was taking place and bring THEM to dock.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2012, 01:01 PM

Re: An icon, but an icon of what ---

An icon is an object or picture of religious or devotional significance hardly a description of Jimmy Saville even if he was not guilty of what he has been accused.

The word is overused and abused.
Erinaceous
East Anglia
Erinaceous is male  Erinaceous has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2012, 01:14 PM

Much like a number of children that crossed his path by the sound of things.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2012, 01:51 PM

For once Dieter I agree with you. If he was guilty it should be exposed.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2012, 03:09 PM

Strange how one 15 year old's probable grooming and abuse by a teacher is deemed unworthy of wall to wall coverage and yet, now it seems it does matter because the man in question was a creep.

All abusers of children should feel the full force of the law, unfortunately it appears that because of scandalous cover ups this particular piece of vermin escaped it by dying.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2012, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Strange how one 15 year old's probable grooming and abuse by a teacher is deemed unworthy of wall to wall coverage and yet, now it seems it does matter because the man in question was a creep.

All abusers of children should feel the full force of the law, unfortunately it appears that because of scandalous cover ups this particular piece of vermin escaped it by dying.
Couldn't agree more Mall, emphasis on the word ALL.
I don't read the Daily Wail, and I wouldn't have believed it if the Exposure programme hadn't highlighted it, but it does make you wonder how many more will now come forward.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2012, 05:58 PM

Never liked the Arrogant little man, he made my skin creep.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2012, 06:36 PM

It has always amazed me that he was so revered, because I had always found him a bit creepy and could never stand the bloke, so this bit of news comes as no surprise really. I agree though that anyone who is proved to have covered for his activities should be brought to book, without exception..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2012, 06:58 PM

Well well well, Jimmy Savile of all people, I honestly never would have suspected him in a million years, you just can't trust anyone anymore can you, wonder who's next.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2012, 07:15 PM

It doesn't surprise me, I've always thought he looked very creepy. I thought maybe he was an abuser of boys, but I wasn't far out.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top