Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2012, 10:12 AM

Re: What a great speech!

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
This is the second thing that we agree on Joe, have to be careful or the world will end if we agree on another thing.
I'll have you as a card-carrying member of the Communist Party yet Bob!!!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I'll have you as a card-carrying member of the Communist Party yet Bob!!!
Joe you will NEVER get me to even remotely think about communism, it is a dead society.

I will never vote Labour again, they tell more lies than any other party so I will vote for the party who tell least lies and that could be a difficult one to sort out.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 07:48 AM

Bob said :--- so I will vote for the party who tell least lies and that could be a difficult one to sort out.

Impossible Bob, they all tell lies!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 08:49 AM

I agree with what others have said, ignore their speechifying and take note of what they actually DO.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 08:58 AM

Generally speaking you can always tell if they're lying,it's when they open their mouths to speak.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 11:51 PM

I thought Millipede's speech was depressing and bland. Man of the people indeed! He is a millionaire in his own right and was brought up in a very privileged sphere. He may not have gone to Eton, but he might as well have. These besuited Oxbridge professional politicians are all the same, whether they pretend to be "right" or "left" - None of them have the faintest idea of what it is like to live at the sharp end of society and none of them really care!
Labour - Tory - Liberal! No real difference at all - especially for those suffering from their incompetence!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2012, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Bob said :--- so I will vote for the party who tell least lies and that could be a difficult one to sort out.

Impossible Bob, they all tell lies!
I did say the one that told the least lies Arthur.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2012, 04:24 PM

inthemoment777
United Kingdom
inthemoment777 is male  inthemoment777 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2012, 12:21 PM

No unlike you wrinkly I don't buy into the false left/right paradigms, it is all an illusion to fool the people into thinking they have a choice.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top