Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2012, 12:17 AM

Re: Teacher suspended for giving zeros

No contest here Hazel-----you are absolutely correct----but there are always 2 sides to every story. Why no respect? Why no support for teachers? Why no support for teachers? So many why? yes, and maybe more? tks Hazel .....have a good night.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2012, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by Marcus ->
No contest here Hazel-----you are absolutely correct----but there are always 2 sides to every story. Why no respect? Why no support for teachers? Why no support for teachers? So many why? yes, and maybe more? tks Hazel .....have a good night.
eldest one says no respect for her cos she's not interested in them, she told him and 2 other boys last year they were to do a concert in front of the whole school which they had to write themselves with 2 DAYS notice, and refused to help them. Yet when the BBC contacted them oh what a different story she was there like a flash.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2012, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Marcus ->
Spitfire....have you seen the other answers?? I suggest you read them. As for your remark.....not quite toooooo clear. It sounds like someone's quote. How about......Yesterday is past and done....tomorrow may never come....today is the only ONE!! Good night. Dream on.
Yes Marcus, it is someones quote, MINE!, Lol, I responded to the original premise, not the replies.

Good Day.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top