Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Lizzie Jones
Canada
Lizzie Jones is female  Lizzie Jones has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2016, 07:15 PM

Re: Movie & Show Tunes! Let us hear you favorite!

Into the Woods .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAPJTik5mSo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmtV34K2AOI
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2016, 01:45 PM

[QUOTE=Lizzie Jones;896835]Into the Woods .....

Thank you for these, Lizzie! What a nice voices they has! And I enjoy the comedy of the 2nd one, also! (kissies in the woods? oh boy!) VERY nice ....very enjoyable! Thank you! xxx From Gia
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2016, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Lizzie Jones ->
From Yentl .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGn2uYl-JMo

Thank you SO MUCH for this, Lizzie.... I could listen all the whole day long to Barbra Steisand voice....and I remember this song very well......it is wonderful!...and the video also! My other favorite song from this was "Papa Can You Hear Me" ..so touching - her voice make us to feel each of her words in our hearts. I LOVE that movie... Thank you! xxx From Gia
Gianetta
US

01-05-2016, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Try watching this without blubbing (or is that just me?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuHAh-2xGxw

Hello Judd!

I dunno for surely what it mean blubbing, but if it mean crying - yes...I get tears from this song...so beautiful! Gordon McRae & Shirley Jones...they so young - and they voices so lovely...thank you for share this for us...Carousel is one that I have not see, and I will be sure to watch it. Thank you! xxx From Gia
Gianetta
US

01-05-2016, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
On a roll now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByqYEzugleE

I am listening to this song as I typing... I have not hear of this one before or Herve Pernell singing...but I like very much..what a voice! I LOVE those old show songs....the words wrap around us like magic! Thank you, Judd ..it is lovely song! I think they spell it wrong? Is it not Mariah? the wind? They make it to say Maria. No matter...it still is such a fabulous song...deeeep voice he have! Very good! Thank you! xx From Gia
Gianetta
US

01-05-2016, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->

Ahhhhh - Hi Tpin! I can "see" them dancing to this song, and make the "v" fingers over they eyes ..... it was a GOOD GOOD GOOD one! Thank you for share this with us...SO many wonderful movie songs out there! I LIKE this very much! Thank you! xxx From Gia
Gianetta
US

01-05-2016, 03:22 PM

From My Fair Lady - Rex Harrison.... xx

longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2016, 08:52 AM

longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2016, 08:56 AM

Gianetta
US

03-05-2016, 12:44 PM

Hello Longfellow! -

We can never go wrong with Barbra Streisand....what a amazing movie that was, yes? Her music and voice is timeless and I have enjoy to hear this one again....Thank you for share it with us! xxx From Gia

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top