Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2016, 11:31 AM

Re: Primus1 in the hot seat.

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Thank you for the answer, Primus. What is your very first memory as a child?
Hi tiffany. My earliest memory was when I must have been about 2 or 3 ,I was at a holiday camp ( primrose valley I think )with mum and dad, it was just getting dark and dad had bought a bag of chips and I was pretending to be a seagull and waving my arms about running around and dad would give me a chip and I would "fly " off again only to return for another chip, a memory that has most stood out fr me.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2016, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Cedronella ->
haha Great answer

ok, how do you handle awkward customers?
Hi cedronella
I mostly deal with the laundry staff in nursing homes so I don't usually get involved with any awkwardness although it does happen if they get the managers involved, in that situation I usually
A agree with them and ask them to ring the office
B, say nothing if they turn nasty and ask them to ring the office or
C if I can resolve the situation I will do , most customers know its not usually the engineers fault, so whilst having a moan will ring our office with any complaints
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2016, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Hi gia
I knew someone would ask me my favorite food,soo many , I like Chinese, Sunday roasts, but I'd have to say good old fish and chips, especially by the seaside, as for compliments , I'm just happy with a thank you

** Thank you for you response, Primus. Fish & Chip is very tasty, yes! I agree to you.....

and of course, Thank You is always nice to hear......so....

"Thank you!" From Gia
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2016, 02:15 PM

Hi Primus, what makes you dislike some people and not want to associate with them ?
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2016, 02:17 PM

Oh and another question, if I may ! What is the most embarrassing moment you can remember, in your life so far ?
Primus1
York

02-05-2016, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by GillyT ->
Hi Primus, what makes you dislike some people and not want to associate with them ?
Hi Gilly T
I can tolerate most people , but ,as with anyone it depends how they treat you , if they do/say something that upsets/annoys you , even though you may say something at the time I find i,ll want less and less to do with them until eventually I don't bother with them if at all possible.
Primus1
York

02-05-2016, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by GillyT ->
Oh and another question, if I may ! What is the most embarrassing moment you can remember, in your life so far ?
When I was (almost)17, I used to work on a Saturday at a greengrocer, and used to go out drinking around town on a Saturday night( yes I know), anyway, I bumped into a guy who worked there and had taken his driving test that day, across a crowded bar room I shouted " how did you get on ?" " I failed" he replied, to which I shouted back " I'm taking mine when I'm 17", just at the point when the entire room fell silent !!!!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2016, 06:55 PM

Hi Primus - can you dance - do you dance?
Primus1
York

02-05-2016, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Hi Primus - can you dance - do you dance?
Not anymore carol, I used to strut my stuff on the dance floor, what I laughing called dancing, but now if I do ever dance its more of a shuffle than anything else, I do admire good dancers though, weather its formal, eg ballroom , or disco ( showing my age),
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2016, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Not anymore carol, I used to strut my stuff on the dance floor, what I laughing called dancing, but now if I do ever dance its more of a shuffle than anything else, I do admire good dancers though, weather its formal, eg ballroom , or disco ( showing my age),
The Harlem Shuffle I hope

Evening Primus

You say you only do commercial repairs to washers. I believe in some households it's not unusual for repair men, or tradesmen in general, to get propositioned by desperate housewives.
Do you or have you had that sort of problem working on commercial premises

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top