Join for free
Page 5 of 20 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:27 PM

Re: Would you accept Camilla Parker Bowles..

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
a win win situation then, can I have your invites instead? I believe they do a good spread at these sort of do’s
Are the 200 or so plebs invited to stand outside getting fed at Harrys wedding?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:29 PM

I will ask around and get back to you
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
As Queen?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...Prince-Charles

The crap seems to have hit the fan here

Thoughts?
My thoughts eh?

More to the point is the question.

Will Charles be accepted as KING? never mind Camilla.

Actually, I think she's the more sensible of the pair & is discreet,& tactful, unlike Charles.

BTW The alleged grass stains on his pyjama knees going back a while, was pure gossip.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Are the 200 or so plebs invited to stand outside getting fed at Harrys wedding?
No they've been told to bring their own picnic
I kid you not
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
No they've been told to bring their own picnic
I kid you not
Seriously?

Why bother to "invite" them? They are only going to be standing outside the church, they would be better going to watch in on the in screens in the park - they would see more
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'd be happier with her as Queen than with Chuck as King. I have nothing against her and I think we can't help who we fall in love with. I am sure she is a good person in real life, warm and down to earth. Just because she isn't Diana doesn't make her a witch. It's funny how people blame the woman for the faults of the man. Why is that so easy?
Boy oh boy Annie, did you ever hit the nail on the head. Charles is more to blame than she is.

Once I had an affair with a married man. I was sick and very vulnerable and he took advantage of me and got me "well", then said "he was in love with me". Because he brought me through a terrible time in my life, I leaned on him and fell in love with him also. At first I didn't know he was married. He was a professional and kept his life private......then I found out and it was too late, I loved him so much, he saved my life....

When it all came out, I was tarred and feathered and he got a feather in his hat...........

The public made it so hard on me, I had to move to another city. I stared a new life and never looked back....and he is still a popular professional (with probably another mistress)
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 05:06 AM

I think when Charlie becomes king will be the ideal opportunity for Australia to become a republic. I can't see it happening before then - not because of lack of support either way but because it is not much of an issue - no one really cares strongly enough.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'd be happier with her as Queen than with Chuck as King. I have nothing against her and I think we can't help who we fall in love with. I am sure she is a good person in real life, warm and down to earth. Just because she isn't Diana doesn't make her a witch. It's funny how people blame the woman for the faults of the man. Why is that so easy?
And even if the man has multiple affairs somehow it's still the wife's fault, she neglected him and spent too much time on the kids or she had a career so he looked elsewhere. I dunno but women are so critical of other women it's madness.

As far as Camilla is concerned no I wouldn't like her as queen nothing to do with her as a person I just think that maybe the monarchy has had it's day. I never thought I would say that because I have such respect for the queen but maybe when she dies the monarchy should die with her.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 06:38 AM

Good post!
I think the monarchy will die with William .
Charles will not reign long in a way I think the Queen could have stepped down for him before now as other monarchs have done but once he married CPB i expect she thought over my dead body !
My prediction William will be the last king of England .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 07:01 AM

Yes I suspect you are right Muddy.

Page 5 of 20 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top