Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2016, 05:54 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone, a little cloudier this morning with a forecast for rain, which our sandy garden certainly needs, particularly to water in Mrs B's bedding plants.

Bathroom cleaning duties for me first thing then I'll be cooking a curry for lunch.

This is our local pond, part of a country park created on old colliery land, in fact the top of the colliery headstocks, which are still awaiting demolition, is visible above the tree line..
[IMG]
[/IMG]

Have a good day folks
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2016, 06:59 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

God morning Barry, you're on here early this morning. Lovely view and ducks.

Its quite dull here and the weather forecast says it's going to rain.

Will be going out this afternoon shopping, it will probably be pouring of rain then.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2016, 07:05 AM

Good morning all,

Lovely picture Barry, thank you.

You're right Susie looks like rain, must get Amber out and back before it does then I shall hibernate because it is not very warm either.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2016, 07:23 AM

Good morning everyone

Its raining here, we've just been to see if the farmer's Car Boot was on but the weather has put it off, never mind were home and dry now..
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2016, 08:10 AM

Morning everyone,
we've had rain all night, and its looking pretty glum out there this morning.
never mind it has to rain sometime, and the garden does look good for it.
have a great Wednesday .
P.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2016, 08:14 AM

I'll be over for lunch, Barry !
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2016, 08:25 AM

Good morning everybody. Nice picture - Is that Clumber Park Barry?

I'm meeting up with my friend Chris today for lunch. We intend having a few glasses of rose'. It will probably go on for 3 hours or more.

On the plus side I won't have to think what to cook tonight - I'll leave Tony to make himself some chips.

Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2016, 08:27 AM

buenas dias all. Nice photo Barry, that´s a nice pond. We´ve just waved goodbye to our German friends, they have a 2,500 km journey home now, staying overnight in France, we will miss them, they are such nice people and such easy guests. So, the weather, well it´s overcast at the present time but very warm, Mr Clumsy thinks it will rain, we´ll see. No sightseeing today, but I´m on cooking duties as friends return home today from a 6 day visit to UK so they will be having dinner with us this evening. Never a dull moment here Have a pleasant day all.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2016, 08:39 AM

Good Morning Each,the garden is being well watered with the rain this Morn'...a bit of housework then off to the library and meeting Daughter for some lunch..have a good one Folks,x
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2016, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody. Nice picture - Is that Clumber Park Barry?
No Carol it's Vicar Water at Clipstone. Hope the ankle is on the mend by the way.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top