Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2015, 07:16 PM

next and future project

Please excuse as 2 photos merge hence picture not exactly right

Yes soon jungle clearing time
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2015, 07:56 PM

Re: next and future project

That's not that bad, you should see mine it is a Jungle. So what's your plan of action?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2015, 08:32 PM

Not my plan of action but Sue's my OH. She directs and I do a bit then go have a long long drink of coffee. By the time I have finish the drink what she want done, she did.

If i did it, all the wrong plants would be pulled up,she would have a go at me, hence the coffee break

Well that is my excuse
Still greenhouse project next week when it arrives

We were given a years subscription each to the national trust but at this rate we won't be going anywhere
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2015, 08:57 PM

RS, I'm afraid I'm from the "enjoy yourself because you don't know what's round the corner" brigade. Your other half has you knockin your pan out! Enjoy your National Trust subscription. Life's too short. The garden will be there when you are not. By all means do it bit by bit, but don't waste your life hanging around a house and garden. Get yourselves out there!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

12-03-2015, 09:14 PM

Last year it was getting the house modernised. Things need doing first
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2015, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Not my plan of action but Sue's my OH. She directs and I do a bit then go have a long long drink of coffee. By the time I have finish the drink what she want done, she did.

If i did it, all the wrong plants would be pulled up,she would have a go at me, hence the coffee break

Well that is my excuse
Still greenhouse project next week when it arrives

We were given a years subscription each to the national trust but at this rate we won't be going anywhere
I think the best time to do any gardening is over the Easter Break at least you won't be pushed around the Museum's and gardens by large family outings. Save your National Trust day's for through the week when it's quieter.
Good luck
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2015, 10:00 AM

Keep us posted on the process RS. I bet you have it looking lovely
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2015, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Please excuse as 2 photos merge hence picture not exactly right

Yes soon jungle clearing time
Eh? What jungle? Where?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

13-03-2015, 10:44 AM

Bruce that garden along the fence is a right mess, not been touched for years .
The photo does not show it up properly

Myra Quote "Your other half has you knockin your pan out! " unquote

Not true My OH does as much if not more and without her I would not even know where to start

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top