Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 06:22 PM

Re: Another Scam

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It's extremely easy to accidentally click on one of those links if you are using a touchpad rather than a mouse.

If you don't open emails that are obviously spam, then you can't ever accidentally hit those links . . . simples !

Realist, please don't keep finding fault with everything I say.
I had exactly the same nit-picking comments from you last time I tried to warn about a scam and I find your cocky attitude both tiresome and unpleasant.
I DID NOT USE A TOUCH PAD, AND DID NOT OPEN ANY LINKS - EITHER ACCIDENTALLY OR ON PURPOSE. OK?

It would be nice if you accepted a post in the spirit it was intended, instead of thinking everybody but you is below average intelligence.
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Realist, please don't keep finding fault with everything I say.
I had exactly the same nit-picking comments from you last time I tried to warn about a scam and I find your cocky attitude both tiresome and unpleasant.
I DID NOT USE A TOUCH PAD, AND DID NOT OPEN ANY LINKS - EITHER ACCIDENTALLY OR ON PURPOSE. OK?

It would be nice if you accepted a post in the spirit it was intended, instead of thinking everybody but you is below average intelligence.
That and not all spam emails are "obvious".

I personally appreciate your warning because I use PayPal for occasional things.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Linda0818 ->
That and not all spam emails are "obvious".

I personally appreciate your warning because I use PayPal for occasional things.

Thank you Linda. x
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thank you Linda. x
Thank you.

I've received emails that look legit, even if they're not. You did the right thing by calling PayPal.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top