Join for free
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 11:08 PM

CRASH: The Year Video Games Died

CRASH: The Year Video Games Died” is a short animated documentary by Ahoy about the 1983 crash of the American video game industry. The documentary explored the causes of the industry’s sudden decline, and the state of video games today
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 08:50 AM

Re: CRASH: The Year Video Games Died

Good viewing Aysa We had the ZX Spectrum back in 1983 we bought quite a lot of games for it as it was obsessive and all new to us. After that we bought the Amiga 500 the games had better graphics little harder to play on the joystick but we managed.
Over the years we bought for my son the Master System, Sega Megadrive, Nintendo 64, Playstion 1 and Playstion 2 i played them all. Then he bought his own Playstation 3, Wii and Xbox. I'm not sure if he bought any more after that. I have a handheld Ds that i play my games on.. I love computer games and miss playing the Grand Theft Auto games on Playstation 2.
Your never too old...
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 09:03 AM

Hi Sue I believe my sons and myself had most of those consoles too apart from the Spectrum and the Amiga ...do you remember the Sega Saturn,we had one of those too.
I used to enjoy playing many computer games and would do now if I had the time to play.
Its good seeing how games have progressed over the years from "Pong" and space invaders lol I loved space invaders. Pacman was another favourite of mine too
Youre right you are never too old!!!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 07:15 PM

I totally agree, your never too old I'm always on the ps4, playing cod ( call of duty) and other games, not sure about grand theft auto though, sue is obviously a rebel😀

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top