Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 12:43 PM

Re: United We Stand? Tell That To The Dead!

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Dear me not another one demanding to be ignored .
This is a discussion forum the idea is to discuss not ignore .
I only ignore fools and wumS and you are neither .
However You don't know that they are similar to you at all.
The Manchester bomber didn't actually have Suicide Bomber tattooed on his forehead .
Of course I know they are similar I talk I eat I live amongst them. You seem to think they are an alien breed you have spent too long looking down on people while you were in their countries. I've taken time to get to know the people I meet here. I have Muslim family members. If they aren't similar I don't know who is !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 12:49 PM

Scraping the barrel now Julie .
Do you think I haven't eaten or talked with other human beings ?
I don t choose my dining companions on the basis of religion !
Nor do I look down on people in other countries so keep your oh so umble prejudices to yourself if you don't mind .
Yes we know you have Muslim family members you tell us continually and it makes you biased not an authority on terrorists or the Muslim mindset.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 01:05 PM

As biased as you then muddy. I don't know anyone chooses friends by their religion btw that is a new one on me.

I'm very proud of my family others like hearing about them perhaps if you looked at what others say rather than ranting on at me all the time you'd enjoy the forum more. Have a laugh occasionally .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 01:09 PM

I'm not biased I have just met more people who have suffered at the hands of their fellow Muslims than you have .
Please stop personalising the discussion Julie .
It really isn't fair to constantly drag your family into every post so you are proud of them that's nice but what's that got to do with anything ?
Most people are proud of their families .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

29-05-2017, 01:11 PM

Stop personalising the discussion Julie .
It really isn't fair to constantly drag your family into every post so you are proud of them what's that got to do with anything ?
Most people are proud of their families .
I love it you personally make it impossible to have any sort of reasonable discussion then say I'm being personal. It's a forum many are personal we are supposed to be friends chatting not carrying on like you do toward me a few others.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

29-05-2017, 01:14 PM

I challenge your posts Julie .
That is what discussion is about .
It not all about you and your family .
We are a forum we don't have to be bosom buddies !
Although of course it's nice to be friends .
ThIs is a serious topic it not always about having a laugh there are other threads for that .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Nope, you are completely wrong.

Our Government have decided to liaise with The Muslim Council, mostly made up of the Muslim Brotherhood, a Banned Organisation in many Muslim Countries and in many Countries in the EU.

Our problem, not anyone elses.
Sounds like the government are hoping to put in place a procedure for the hand-over of our country to the Muslim Council and the imposition of sharia law.

I hope they're not expecting that to put a stop to all the killings. Those people live by killing people, even their own, and I can't imagine that stopping even after they are in control of Britannistan.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

29-05-2017, 01:34 PM

I challenge your posts Julie .
That is what discussion is about .
It not all about you and your family .
We are a forum we don't have to be bosom buddies !
Although of course it's nice to be friends .
ThIs is a serious topic it not always about having a laugh there are other threads for that .
Well I'm putting you on ignore I'm tired of challenges when we need proper answers to a deadly question.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 06:26 PM

I sincerely hope TM has no truck with Sharia Law! If she does, I will personally make a point of making my objections known to her.
There is, and should only be - one law in this country - British Law. Not some backward 15th century law that treats women with such injustice, tyranny and discrimination. There is no room for such laws in this country!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

29-05-2017, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I sincerely hope TM has no truck with Sharia Law! If she does, I will personally make a point of making my objections known to her.
There is, and should only be - one law in this country - British Law. Not some backward 15th century law that treats women with such injustice, tyranny and discrimination. There is no room for such laws in this country!
I agree with you there but if they do refuse they must also stop the Beth dins around the country, we can't have two layers of justice there should only be one court system.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top