Join for free
Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2017, 01:09 PM

Re: Dr Foster new series

I didn't like episode 2 this week. Call me a prude but it was very crude ('butterchurn', is what?) and not always believable.
How did she manage to walk after all the bottles of wine she drank?
Her Doctor, colleague Sian, who she had dinner with, mentioned she had gone off men and was now preferring women..... Is this a hint of what comes next for Gemma in her fraught and bizarre life?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2017, 02:10 PM

Love it
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2017, 04:01 PM

I've mentioned before I don't think this Gemma character is like the last one, very confusing.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I didn't like episode 2 this week. Call me a prude but it was very crude ('butterchurn', is what?) and not always believable.
How did she manage to walk after all the bottles of wine she drank?
Her Doctor, colleague Sian, who she had dinner with, mentioned she had gone off men and was now preferring women..... Is this a hint of what comes next for Gemma in her fraught and bizarre life?

i thought they were going to jump into bed together too, and i thought it was ridiculous in some parts..
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
[/B]

i thought they were going to jump into bed together too, and i thought it was ridiculous in some parts..
Same thoughts as you Eliza. The first week we were left dangling which was great, but last week was as if they needed something to bolster it, but left me feeling totally .
bored . Maybe this week it will liven up again.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 09:56 AM

Eliza and Puddle, does it indicate that we (including me!) all have naughty minds to think that the two women would end up in bed together!

I also thought it was a bit unacceptable, that Doctor Gemma, would stare at her son's friend through the window of his house, enter the house, be alone with the boy and discuss her sons sex life with him!!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Eliza and Puddle, does it indicate that we (including me!) all have naughty minds to think that the two women would end up in bed together!

I also thought it was a bit unacceptable, that Doctor Gemma, would stare at her son's friend through the window of his house, enter the house, be alone with the boy and discuss her sons sex life with him!!
To be honest Art, I was on the edge of revulsion when she kept leaning towards her sons friend. That was very suggestive and I think the whole episode was geared in that direction of one sort or another. Maybe giving openings for a follow up in different situations. We will have to wait and see.
I don't think we have naughty minds I think we have all been conditioned into gross 'happenings' and it frightens us. (well it does me.I can't stand watching stuff like that it seriously gives me the creeps)
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 11:02 AM

That was another wierd moment going into her sons friends house , made me almost turn off ,I think they have got this totally wrong no woman would put herself in that position with a School boy .
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2017, 07:32 PM

I don't understand why folks expect her to behave nicely just because she's a GP!

She's out of control, her heart is torn in half, she's dreadfully hurt, constantly let down and betrayed by friends, furiously insanely angry, and an alkie to boot.

Most of her bizarre behaviour is the drink talking and doing its work.

This glorious woman is a train wreck, she's hopelessly out of control and with several more episodes to go there surely has to be a messy death soon?

I love this woman and I can't wait til Tuesday!!!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2017, 09:02 PM

Well it's on shortly and wondering whether to be happy or turn over. Despite the immense pressure she is under I find it highly unrealistic that an intelligent professional who has taken the hypocratic oath would behave the way she does. The number of ethical infringements are shocking. In the first series she was more believable because she seemed to be thinking before acting. Here it's a bit patronising that because she is a woman she would act in this way. You wouldn't have a drama with a man behaving this way.

Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top