Join for free
Page 13 of 55 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 05:43 PM

Re: The Aftermath of the referendum

Originally Posted by Abbey ->
Think you're a bit of a dinosaur Malcolm
Which bit would that be ?
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 05:45 PM

There can't be too many Scots living in Scotland anymore most of 'em live in England now !
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 05:45 PM

Your brain obviously
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
There can't be too many Scots living in Scotland anymore most of 'em live in England now !

Where I live ( in Scotland ) it's mstly all English people .
Maybe I should move to England just to be among Scottish people ( And you too Malcolm ! )
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 05:53 PM

I find it all very moving to read that You are so concerned about li'l ol' Scotland...My heart is overflowing with luv for You all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
I wanted to leave, so I am pleased with the result, but I did not expect the the actual process of leaving would happen overnight
But neither did I expect that it would take years. Our Dave is already dragging his heels by not taking the decision to leave (Article 50) and so it might not start till October at the earliest
And it would be possible for Remainer MPs to delay the process even more

I would think that most Leavers, like myself would expect the process to take place as quickly as it can

But it seems that Cameron's hand may be forced by the EU, who would want Britain out as fast as possible so as not to spread the heresy of independence to other European Countries
Hi

I am a leaver, but I am firmly of the opinion that we should leave only when it suits us, not the EU, nor anybody else for that matter.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tregonsee ->
On a slightly different tack.
I am appalled by the disgusting comments on social media after the result.
ALL of the abuse coming from the remain camp.
I can see this causing arguments & falling out of friends & families.
I have already blocked some people as the postings have been highly offensive.
( not on this forum)
I agree Treg and it was sad to hear people booing outside Boris Johnson's house this morning. Talk about bad losers.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I find it all very moving to read that You are so concerned about li'l ol' Scotland...My heart is overflowing with luv for You all
Cmon May we are now officially, the Disunited Kingdom. Gird ya loins Scotland, England, Wales, and Northern Ireland for years of yeah but, no but, hair pulling, sticking out tongues, and nah nah na, nah nah.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Abbey ->
The intelligent Scottish people can see what is happening in England and don't want the same thing to happen here .
... all these intelligent Scots ... they're not all called Mr Barnett are they?
Did you keep that after your last referendum? I never did fully understand the demands or conditions Sturgeon whipped Cameron with at the time and if she actually got them.

If you want a debate about the economics of Scotland's inclusion in the UK I'm game. If Sturgeon gets what she wants she'll provoke the breakup of the UK anyway.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Jeremy Corbyn if he can get back to his root politics.
Facing a vote of no confidence, also a traitor too Britain in my book.

Page 13 of 55 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top