Join for free
Page 21 of 55 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 07:15 PM

Re: The Aftermath of the referendum

I'd say they're more than scared. They're clueless.
Did they have no plan in hand?
They're running around like headless chickens and descending back to the usual ridiculous infighting, backstabbing and party politics.
I'm feeling pretty disgusted with the lot of them .. and have just promised myself to stop reading the news. It's making me too grumpy.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by moreover ->
Exactly! Like all the rest of them you couldn't tell the difference between fact and fiction. The cucumber thing was an episode of Yes Minister, like the British sausage thing.
Surely, you mean the 'emulsified high-fat offal-tubing'?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 07:21 PM

Hi

I used to feel grumpy, but no longer.

She left.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 07:25 PM

If this is true it's disgraceful, although it's been disgraceful throughout the whole campaign that the official Vote Leave camp refused to use Farage, without who we would never have been given the refendum in the first place...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 07:30 PM

I'm trying to unearth my sense of humour too.

Here's a thought.
Boris, Brexiter ... hot contender for new PM to beat the best of the silver tongued Eurocrats and lead this brave nation out into the wilderness of it's newfound freedom.

* Thinking* * Still thinking * Don't worry Brits, a brainwave is on it's way*

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 07:50 PM

Hi

After Brexit we now have Nexit. Departugal. Italeave. Fruckoff. Czechout. Oustria. Finish. Slovakout. Latervia. Byegium...
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 07:58 PM

This doesn't surprise me

It has been obvious for a long time that Nigel's face doesn't fit in with the Establishment and the London based political and media crowd, even allowing for political differences

What they do not seem to understand, even after the Referendum result, is that UKIP has replaced Labour as the party that speaks for the ordinary people of Britain
As such, this exclusion is an insult to them, as well as Mr Farage
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 08:16 PM

And this is the problem. Despite all the rhetoric about "the people have spoken" and it's a "great day for democracy" the real truth is that those in power have already stated that as far as they are concerned it is business as usual and that they will "get on with the job they were elected to do." People who haven't bothered voting before came out and gave voice to their feelings, those who feel disenfranchised and unrepresented took out their frustrations on the politicians in the EU. Unfortunately because of our unrepresentative system, their voice will now once again be ignored, and they more than others will be the ones who suffer if things don't go smoothly or if the government decides another great dose of austerity will be needed to get the country through. I'd have voted to leave if I thought the way we do politics in this country would also have changed. Whatever your views on UKIP, many people voted for them and it shames this country that their voice is to be ignored because it doesn't fit the agenda of the political elite. We don't need another referendum, we need a revolution.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

25-06-2016, 08:22 PM

Hi

An interesting analysis,

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...s-on-migration
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

An interesting analysis,

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...s-on-migration
You don't mean to say that Boris and Gove were really only in it to further their own self interests. Yes, interesting read.

Page 21 of 55 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top