Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 10:12 PM

Re: Urine Facials

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Have you not tried haemorrhoid cream for eyebags yet Morty
Yes, I have .... I happened to have some in handy for remedial treatment for the other end but I used it on my face before it went out of date. I hate to waste stuff.
Can't say I noticed any difference but the itching stopped and I did become more regular.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Reading all this has me just realise that although we have a Fitness/Exercise section and General Health, do you think we could do with a 'Health & Beauty' section to swap tips for us oldies - or are we past all that?
We might be getting on a bit, but we've still got skin and hair and bits to look after, so have the men!
What do you think?
I'd like that I'd never get out of there.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 10:40 PM

When my nan was a child, her father made her and her sisters bathe their feet in their own urine every morning to ward off chilblains.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Is that one of the `golden showers` I keep hearing about?
So I was right after all. Good fun AND healthy.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

20-10-2017, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
When my nan was a child, her father made her and her sisters bathe their feet in their own urine every morning to ward off chilblains.
I know someone who rubbed it on their own legs to deter flea bites ... and they claim it worked.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 10:46 PM

I thought that someone told me, that Army guys used to pee in their boots to make them fit.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

20-10-2017, 11:04 PM

Isn't that to make tough leather more supple.

Hey ,, we're back to rubbing it on our faces.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Isn't that to make tough leather more supple.

Hey ,, we're back to rubbing it on our faces.

Well I aint, Mort!

Even though they say fresh urine doesn't pong, I wouldn't fancy kissing someone once it had been on for half hour - nor wash their pillowcase!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well I aint, Mort!

Even though they say fresh urine doesn't pong, I wouldn't fancy kissing someone once it had been on half hour - not wash their pillowcase!
Oh, my the thought Mups.
I can't remember if it is male or female urine that is good for the garden.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

20-10-2017, 11:13 PM

Must be male cos I caught the binmen taking a leak on my fuchsia bush years back and it didn't die.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top