Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 06:18 PM

Re: How botox can improve facial appearance?

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I dyed my hair a lot as a teen and into early twenties I almost forgot my original colour, it was always fashion for me not a way to look older or younger, I think that's why I haven't bothered now I've started going grey. I'm embracing the grey like I embrace my wrinkles.
Me too ... I'm going grey in a gently dishevelled and scraggy way. Not too keen on the mish mash grey frizz look. Looked in the mirror the other day and saw Giant Haystacks looking back.
Be glad when I'm all grey.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 06:36 PM

If you feel something is spam use the report post icon and a mod will look at it and take action if any is necessary.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 06:43 PM

No need Azz. First impressions and I was wrong.
I twigged once I realised the thread had been allowed to run.

I always think a bloke's perspective is interesting.
Would you have botox Azz?
Guys are getting more adventurous these days with discreet nips and tucks here and there.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 06:47 PM

Who is stupid enough to inject themselves with Botulinus toxin - a severe form of food poisoning just to remove a few wrinkles??? - stupid beyond belief!!!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

18-04-2017, 06:57 PM

You're a well informed chappy UJ .. I never knew the nasty scumbag cosmetic/pharmaceutical industry used that!

I also see ...
Doctors use it in small doses to treat health problems, including
•Temporary smoothing of facial wrinkles and improving your appearance
•Severe underarm sweating
•Cervical dystonia - a neurological disorder that causes severe neck and shoulder muscle contractions
•Blepharospasm - uncontrollable blinking
•Strabismus - misaligned eyes
•Chronic migraine
•Overactive bladder

https://medlineplus.gov/botox.html
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I always think a bloke's perspective is interesting.
Would you have botox Azz?
Guys are getting more adventurous these days with discreet nips and tucks here and there.
Would I? Nope.

Nine times out of ten, natural remedies are better. In this case - people need to stop eating the wrong fats, and eating more of the healthy ones (as well as fix other issues that cause this 'problem') such as with the liver.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

18-04-2017, 07:15 PM

You mean keep the innards running healthy and it will shine through to the outside.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK

18-04-2017, 07:37 PM

Fat composition is dictated by the health of your liver (and age to some degree). What does liver hate the most? Sugar, bad fats and other toxins (and a lack of exercise).

Fix that and it will 'shine through'
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Some posts have been removed from this thread - please treat threads in our serious sections with the respect they deserve. Facetious posts are not acceptable.
Apologies to the poster...I thought it was a spam attack.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by brenda_warf ->
Hey!! I'm 53 years old and my face looks more tired. Also, there are wrinkles on my face. I hate to see myself in the mirror.
I have researched about the wrinkles and saw that working out on the face, sleeping the wrong way and putting on makeup are the main causes of wrinkles. It's too late for me to change my habits. So I'm planning to [link removed] Any thoughts? I have heard mixed reviews regarding this procedure. Has anyone here undergone this procedure? I very much want to enhance my facial appearance. Any advice is highly appreciated. Thanks!!
My friend has had botex several times .
It makes her look rested but she is a very attractive woman anyway so I don't think she needs it .
Depends it's only temporary lasts about a couple of months I understand . If you have the cash ( around £500) and DONT mind needles why not oh ahead and see how looks?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top