Join for free
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 08:54 PM

Bake off Creme de la Creme

What a pleasant way to spend an hour on a Tuesday evening. Delectable creations in sugar, cream and chocolate.

The poor chefs are chopped and beaten by the acid-tongued , gimlet-eyed judges more viciously than any of their dairy or fruit ingredients.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 10:26 PM

Re: Bake off Creme de la Creme

I watched it last year Annie and observed fantastical creations in cream, jelly or chocolate wither and fall into a dripping mess on the floor in the heat of the kitchen ....

It is really quite painful to watch .
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2017, 08:25 AM

What amazing cakes , bet they tasted gorgeous . How can the lady judge stay so slim eating cake all the time
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2017, 08:04 PM

Just starting on BBC2. Wonder if it will be as gripping and cruel as last week's.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2017, 09:51 AM

I could slap those judges sometimes, what wonderful creations, my heart sinks as the judges criticise their efforts, I wish they could be kinder.

I was sad at last nights result, it's too brown they said, hmmm well it was chocolate! Looking forward to the next episode though and shouting at the tv and scaring the cats as usual
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 08:11 PM

I do enjoy watching this but why oh why do they have to spoil it with that awful opera singing? They even play it while the judges are talking grrrr!!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2017, 08:33 PM

And why does everything have to be called by some poncey name? Bavarois for instance - it's jelly fgs.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top