Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 09:59 PM

Re: Bake off

There's an outcry on Twitter because Yan has been kicked out instead of Stacey. The `Twitterati` have had it in for Stacey for some time for some reason.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
There's an outcry on Twitter because Yan has been kicked out instead of Stacey. The `Twitterati` have had it in for Stacey for some time for some reason.

Tbh I thought Stacey should have gone last week, let alone this. She has had two disasterious weeks in my mind. Yan wasn't too far off either. I was surprised Yan went first though ( and I don't do Twitter or the such, my own thoughts entirely )
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 12:52 AM

Sophie has won the GBBO crown, rightly so in my opinion. Her final cake was a masterpiece, the marble effect icing on top of the cake was inspired.

You could see in Steve's face that he was crushed as both the girls beat him into third place. Must have been a bit of romance in the air because Sophie and Steve are going on holiday together. Who knew.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 06:41 AM

Never watch it .
You can get a sugar overload just looking at those cakes .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 09:52 AM

Winner was well deserved, all the finalists were pretty good sad Steven had a disaster with his last bake, he was consistent throughout then disaster.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 09:54 AM

I can't say I took to her, my husband really didn't like her either, not Twitter to blame though we made that judgement ourselves. She's wife to multimillionaire ASOS owner I think Twitter judged her on that, we only found out after she left so didn't have any influence on us.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 09:55 AM

Sophie didn't seem that impressed at winning a bit underwhelmed, her cake was spectacular though I agree the marbling effect was really good and every layer was so well defined.

Actually Judd I'm surprised there might be romance in the air because isn't she being investigated for benefit fraud? She claimed benefit for a single person but was actually living with her boyfriend? Something like that anyway so I thought she was in a relationship already.

She certainly can bake though, congratulations to her.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

01-11-2017, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Sophie didn't seem that impressed at winning a bit underwhelmed, her cake was spectacular though I agree the marbling effect was really good and every layer was so well defined.

Actually Judd I'm surprised there might be romance in the air because isn't she being investigated for benefit fraud? She claimed benefit for a single person but was actually living with her boyfriend? Something like that anyway so I thought she was in a relationship already.

She certainly can bake though, congratulations to her.
Apparently she had already signed off on the benefit before the complaint, they still investigate though. Someone must not like her.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2017, 07:47 PM

Sophie has won the GBBO crown, rightly so in my opinion. Her final cake was a masterpiece, the marble effect icing on top of the cake was inspired.

You could see in Steve's face that he was crushed as both the girls beat him into third place. Must have been a bit of romance in the air because Sophie and Steve are going on holiday together. Who knew.
I would be surpised if there was "romance in the air" given that I read that Steve is gay.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

02-11-2017, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
I would be surpised if there was "romance in the air" given that I read that Steve is gay.

Is he by god. Poor lass won't know which way to turn.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top