Join for free
Page 31 of 35 « First < 21 29 30 31 32 33 > Last »
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 03:21 PM

Re: Hair!!!

Me aged 22
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 03:21 PM

Me now.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by oldfool ->
most of you are lucky - lost mine about 500 years ago lol hair today gone tomoz lol

true love is from inner - looks are not important ( or not meant to be. )
Oldfool, what are you doing on this thread? I am so happy to see you here XX
I love what you said about "true love"....
I am starting to understand you from your other threads and I think you are awesome! So , are you bald like "The King and I" ? hahaha.....bald men as so cool! Even the young men who shave their heads, look just great to me...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->

Me aged 22
Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->

Me now.
Susie, you are just lovely. I will dig out one of me when I was in my prime also...hahaha...
Thanks for posting Susie, it is so nice to see a person's face, it makes it so much more friendly.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

15-04-2018, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Susie, I saw your profile, you are BEAUTIFUL...and your hair suits you short. I may do my hair similar to yours eventually when I get past my eye problem.

By the way, I love Coco, she is one lovely cat!
I am a "big time" cat lover. Just love the creatures.....
Thanks WB, but I don't think my profile is lovely.

But thank you about Coco, she is a wonderful cat.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 03:35 PM

Oldfool, what are you doing on this thread? I am so happy to see you here XX
I love what you said about "true love"....
I am starting to understand you from your other threads and I think you are awesome! So , are you bald like "The King and I" ? hahaha.....bald men as so cool! Even the young men who shave their heads, look just great to me...
etc etc etc etc etc what am I doing on this thread. I read most but don't always comment.

of to meet misses anna now brb
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 03:39 PM

Hi Leia,

what colour is your hair, wink wink. I am letting my gray grow in now, so I can do colours with the gray. I think it will look best that way. I saw someone on the news, who was about my age, and she had gray hair with a piece of lilac & blue & silver. Just one small section ...Oh my gosh, she looked beautiful....I have to have that.

I am trying to decide if I should cut my hair or not. Real short and cute might look very chic with some colour.

Right now I can't do anything much. I was allergic to the drops when I had my cataract operation last week, so I am blind in one eye at the moment. Have to see the surgeon later this week to see if anything can be done.
My hair is fair and fine, light brown really and I haven't gone grey yet, touch wood. My hair has gone a little thicker now with age of which I am very thankful as it's always been flyaway I have always kept my hair short as I have never been able to grow it, hated that inbetween stage.

I had highlights put in at the hairdressers one time and you just coudn't tell I'd had anything done as they didn't show up or take, so I have never bothered with colour again. I would never attempt to colour it myself either.

I'm sad to hear your problems with your eyes, I hope they can do something to help you. I have early stage cataracts and although the optician said I am still legally able to drive I choose not to as I don't feel safe anymore. Short sightedness has been the bane of my life since being a child.
I had an uncle born blind so I can't complain, I always say you have to count your blessings!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

15-04-2018, 03:42 PM

Age 25

Age 54

Age 75

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

15-04-2018, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by oldfool ->
etc etc etc etc etc what am I doing on this thread. I read most but don't always comment.

of to meet misses anna now brb
Have fun with Misses Anna, Come back soon Oldfool....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

15-04-2018, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
My hair is fair and fine, light brown really and I haven't gone grey yet, touch wood. My hair has gone a little thicker now with age of which I am very thankful as it's always been flyaway I have always kept my hair short as I have never been able to grow it, hated that inbetween stage.

I had highlights put in at the hairdressers one time and you just coudn't tell I'd had anything done as they didn't show up or take, so I have never bothered with colour again. I would never attempt to colour it myself either.

I'm sad to hear your problems with your eyes, I hope they can do something to help you. I have early stage cataracts and although the optician said I am still legally able to drive I choose not to as I don't feel safe anymore. Short sightedness has been the bane of my life since being a child.
I had an uncle born blind so I can't complain, I always say you have to count your blessings!
You are so right on Leia....count our blessings....I am grateful to have one good eye right now.

Page 31 of 35 « First < 21 29 30 31 32 33 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top