Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2013, 03:39 PM

Re: Cat Burglars

We had a Labrador that pinched a frozen turkey off the worktop. He had a kennel in the back garden where he took all his treasures, I was at the kitchen sink and through the window I could see Sammy's backside and waggy tail sticking out through his kennel door, and I kept hearing 'bang, bang', so wondering what he was doing I went outside and pulled him out of the kennel. There was the big frozen turkey, he had pinched it by getting hold of the tiny bit where they fasten it with the metal clip thing, then of course he tried to bite it which resulted in the turkey flying down the length of the kennel and banging against the end. That dog was a real thief, he could lean forwards and literally suck an egg off a breakfast plate without moving leaving you wondering what happened to the egg whilst your head was turned away !
lavander
s. scotland
lavander is female  lavander has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2013, 03:41 PM

my sister's cat once went across the road to a neighbours house and stole a slice of fillet steak off the work top...he was seen...the neighbour chased him home...but could do nothing but laugh ...luckily my sister and her were good friends
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2013, 04:06 PM

my cat brought me a still warm sausage from one of my neighbours houses and doggy brought me a frozen chicken he found when we were out walking one day I suspect it was some poor campers dinner,
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2013, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
We had a Labrador that pinched a frozen turkey off the worktop. He had a kennel in the back garden where he took all his treasures, I was at the kitchen sink and through the window I could see Sammy's backside and waggy tail sticking out through his kennel door, and I kept hearing 'bang, bang', so wondering what he was doing I went outside and pulled him out of the kennel. There was the big frozen turkey, he had pinched it by getting hold of the tiny bit where they fasten it with the metal clip thing, then of course he tried to bite it which resulted in the turkey flying down the length of the kennel and banging against the end. That dog was a real thief, he could lean forwards and literally suck an egg off a breakfast plate without moving leaving you wondering what happened to the egg whilst your head was turned away !
Oh God, that is so funny, tears of laughter
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2013, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->

We had a Labrador like that, it must be 30 years ago but I still remember how she used to 'nick' food at the slightest opportunity. Even 'tho we have Newfies now (Wifes choice) I still love Labs and think they are my favorite breed.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top