Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2016, 01:10 PM

Daily Tune - April 2

It is a thunder and flash morning here - ka-boom! For now, I will post this one - was a little difficult to wake up this morning.

Dusty Springfield -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz3znHG70dk
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2016, 01:19 PM

Re: Daily Tune - April 2

Aah Dusty - my favourite female singer - thank you Gia

Now a song for you and Uncle Nuno - and Margie ! x

dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2016, 01:34 PM

Hello both. Glorious day here - sorry about your meteorological pyrotechnics Gia.

Love both of your offerings. Dusty was a great talent ... oh, so was the other chap; I think he has a future if he sticks at it

From me - well, it starts off so cheesy, but it is my beloved Greece, so what's not to like, but the end, with the flipper dancers is one of my most favourite film moments and will brighten the darkest day. Enjoy!

... and now - back to the garden. Have a great day
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2016, 01:38 PM

Ohhhhhhhsobeautifulsongggg..... Thank you Pats! Yes - this is perfect song - especial for Uncle Nuno and Margie.... they so cute together. I LOVE this - Frank Sinatra so time less. .... I will play for Uncle Nuno in one minutes. He will like very much. May be he dance by his self too... He like to dance but with no one else. Grazie for this... is so sweet song... Baci! xo
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2016, 01:39 PM

Will you be going back to Greece Hilary - not so good this year from what I've seen reported - such a shame for them
In the meantime, enjoy your garden and pretend its Greece
Gianetta
US

02-04-2016, 01:43 PM

Hi Hilary! Oh boy! That song was excellent song! And Greece - oh my...so beautiful - so much to love. Thank youuuu! Yes - those flippy dancers funnnny - and very talent young people I enjoy to see this very much! Have a nice day in you garden... we will hunkering down until the rain storm go away. Ciao for now lovie! xo From Gia
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2016, 01:44 PM

Our favourite island was Lesbos. Our favourite beach is probably one some of the boats are landing on - or drowning off. So terribly sad and so frustration-inducing; world leaders sit back and wring their hands, whilst they are the only ones who can do anything practical about it.

But this is a music thread ...

Yes - off to Greece shortly but not the Aegean side. Will have to spend lots of Euro there, just to help out for old times sake!

Perhaps I should pour a shot of Ouzo into a glass of ice and take a dish of olives out into the garden with me? We've tried that often enough but somehow it just doesn't work
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

02-04-2016, 01:47 PM

Wishing you a fabuloso time Hilary - yes you do your bit for them, they will appreciate x
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2016, 01:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PliBCsWMyBU
A little bit of La Boheme by Puccini - such a beautiful melody.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2016, 02:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb4MknMqwmA

On Monday I am a way for short break visiting sites in the Midlands and the welsh borders all about `heritage and industry from years gone bye` so thought it best to catch up on `black country speech` This clip is easy-real black country is far harder to understand-it`s fast and heavy on accent.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top