Join for free
Page 13 of 18 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 02:03 PM

Re: Controversy over Raheem Sterling's tattoo of an M-16 assault rifle on his leg

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Done! Sold to this lovely Silver lady, ringside seat for her!

Next?
Me please, the clever money is on Muddy, so can I have 50 pence each way?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 05:11 PM

Re: Controversy over Raheem Sterling's tattoo of an M-16 assault rifle on his leg

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Me please, the clever money is on Muddy, so can I have 50 pence each way?
My money is on Gravitas 44..
The name speaks for itself:

If you say that someone has gravitas, you mean that you respect them because they seem serious and intelligent.
[formal]
He is pale, dark, and authoritative, with the gravitas you might expect of a Nobel prize winner.Online English learning Courses

COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. Copyright © HarperCollins Publishers

---------

• MUDDY (adjective)
The adjective MUDDY has 4 senses:

1. (of soil) soft and watery
2. dirty and messy; covered with mud or muck
3. (of color) discolored by impurities; not bright and clear
4. (of especially liquids) clouded as with sediment

Swamp perhaps?

Gravitas v Muddy

It's a no brainer.
GRAVITAS it is then.

Gimmy the money! :
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 05:15 PM

They've both scarpered

And I've got all this ticket money
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 05:18 PM

They've both scarpered

And I've got all this ticket money
GRAVITAS will be back Ruthio.
When the going get's tough.
The tough get going.

The weak muddy slithery ones slide down the grid!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 05:22 PM

Mud sticks, remember?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

04-06-2018, 05:25 PM

Mud sticks, remember?
Like poo to toilet paper you mean?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 06:01 PM

How do You know Gravitas is a HE?...How do You know Muddy is a SHE?..They could be one and the same Person for all Anyone knows ..Hmmm!

and I'm not opening My popcorn or making tea with digestives,...cos every time I do...THE BLOODY POSTS GET ZAPPED
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

04-06-2018, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
How do You know Gravitas is a HE?...How do You know Muddy is a SHE?..They could be one and the same Person for all Anyone knows ..Hmmm!

and I'm not opening My popcorn or making tea with digestives,...cos every time I do...THE BLOODY POSTS GET ZAPPED
Hey May.
You do have a point on he/she/trans/etc.
Without looking at profiles I don't really know what gender they are.
This doesn't matter to me.
All that does is the person doing the post in respect of this gun/sterling/footie thing.

Gravitas asked Muddy simple questions which Muddy has yet to answer.
End of!

Now then May (you are a WOMEN? -YES?)
YOU getting posts zapped?
Join the ruddy club!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 06:44 PM

Aye You're right...anyone can be anyone They please...so..maybe I'll do what some other gobshites have done and get Myself a sockpuppet,then I can tell those I don't like or don't agree with to feck off or call Them morons etc'...should be fun...if I only knew how

PS...I couldn't care less if that particular footballer tattoos Himself from head to toe in swastikas....it's HIS body and HIS funeral
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

04-06-2018, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Aye You're right...anyone can be anyone They please...so..maybe I'll do what some other gobshites have done and get Myself a sockpuppet,then I can tell those I don't like or don't agree with to feck off or call Them morons etc'...should be fun...if I only knew how

PS...I couldn't care less if that particular footballer tattoos Himself from head to toe in swastikas....it's HIS body and HIS funeral
Hey May.
I can see why some of your posts get zapped.
You do have a way with words!

Page 13 of 18 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top