Join for free
Page 4 of 18 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 05:15 PM

Re: Controversy over Raheem Sterling's tattoo of an M-16 assault rifle on his leg

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Let me see if I have this right,
You hate footballers
You hate football
You hate people who benefit from a skill that they have worked for
You hate people who earn large wages.
Or maybe you don’t like black footballers?
Envy and jealousy is very destructive.
Please let me put you right in respect of your false accusations there 44.

1. I love footballers.
2. I love football.
3. Good luck to those who have those football skills they have worked for.
Though most of them don't need to work at it because being a skilful footballer comes rather naturally to most of them.
I don't begrudge them their excessive wages, except for the fact that this has led to excessive entrance charges for football matches.

Premier League single-ticket prices (2017/2018)

Team

Arsenal £97
Bournemouth £65
Brighton £60
Burnley £40
Chelsea £87
Crystal Palace £50
Everton £49
Huddersfield Town £30
Leicester City £50
Liverpool £59
Manchester City £58
Manchester United £53
Newcastle United £48
Southampton £52
Stoke City £50
Swansea City £45
Tottenham £95
Watford £42
West Brom £35
West Ham £80

All likely to go up for 2018/2019 season.

4. I resent your snide comment regarding black footballers and is beneath contempt, so is not worth answering.
5. Envy or jealousy don't come into it for me.
6. An idiot footballer who glamourises guns on his legs for the whole world to see does!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 05:19 PM

Re: Controversy over Raheem Sterling's tattoo of an M-16 assault rifle on his leg

[QUOTE=Gravitas;1428814]My responses were to NOM's original comment " More Daily Mail hate spreading."

I'm still waiting for an answer to my questions[/QUOTE]

Perhaps NOM doesn't have an answer Gravitas, so is keeping his/her gob shut?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

31-05-2018, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Some of them think they are "mini gods" boozecruiser,invincible, i wish i knew at 21,what i know now,lol,lol
You and me both Pauline.
You and me both!

Christ.
Would I have fun! .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 05:21 PM

I dont know what all the fuss is about kids ( and not so kids ) have all sorts tattooed on them these days .
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I have just read,that his father was gunned down when he was 2,so maybe emotional reasons behind it,..from what i read.can you imagine your father being gunned down . growing up,knowing that,.enough to send anyone off the rails.
I read that too Pauline, wondered if it would ever get a mention!!
But I don't think it sent him off the rails...

Sterling sought to explain the thinking behind the tattoo by revealing that it signified a promise to himself never to touch a gun after his father was shot dead in Kingston, Jamaica, when he was just two years old.
And the FA pledged its unequivocal support to Sterling after praising “the honest and heartfelt” account he gave to his 3.6 million followers on Instagram.

I don't have a problem with this.

Mountains and molehills, storms in teacups, trial by media etc. etc.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
As we never seem to do any good anyway who cares ?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 09:23 PM

Sterling is full of sh*t.

Gun culture is deified in the edgier aspect of black/street culture and he wants to show is down with that.

It's pathetic and he's pathetic.

I do not believe his bullshit regarding his dad.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->

1. I love footballers.
2. I love football.
Though most of them don't need to work at it because being a skilful footballer comes rather naturally to most of them.
I don't begrudge them their excessive wages, except for the fact that this has led to excessive entrance charges for football matches.

Team

Arsenal £97
Bournemouth £65
Brighton £60
Burnley £40
Chelsea £87
Crystal Palace £50
Everton £49
Huddersfield Town £30
Leicester City £50
Liverpool £59
Manchester City £58
Manchester United £53
Newcastle United £48
Southampton £52
Stoke City £50
Swansea City £45
Tottenham £95
Watford £42
West Brom £35
West Ham £80

4. I resent your snide comment regarding black footballers and is beneath contempt, so is not worth answering.
6. An idiot footballer who glamourises guns on his legs for the whole world to see does!
I'm with you on this one Boozy - rehab - back to the rehab center for you - you need some new 44 - it's flakin or is that fakin??
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
I'm with you on this one Boozy - rehab - back to the rehab center for you - you need some new 44 - it's flakin or is that fakin??
You took all day and most of the evening to come up with that response?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->

1. I love footballers.
2. I love football.

Team

Arsenal £97
Bournemouth £65
Brighton £60
Burnley £40
Chelsea £87
Crystal Palace £50
Everton £49
Huddersfield Town £30
Leicester City £50
Liverpool £59
Manchester City £58
Manchester United £53
Newcastle United £48
Southampton £52
Stoke City £50
Swansea City £45
Tottenham £95
Watford £42
West Brom £35
West Ham £80

Methinks you protest tooo much, you really have your hooks into this young footballer don’t you? , The bit about about prices was just camouflage right?

Page 4 of 18 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top